“Pure Fun!!”

$199.99*
and up
1-Hour Private Wakeboard Lesson in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami Watersports Paradise is located in South Beach, in Miami Beach Marina. We offer private boat tours, wakesurf, wakeboard, waterski lessons and tubing sessions . All inclusive watersports packages available( island boat tour, kayak, paddle board, party mat, snorkels and masks, jet ski).Join us and enjoy your watersports adventure and experience the best wakesurfing adventure available in Miami. 1 Hour wakeboard lesson $200.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I hop on Franck's boat almost every weekend now for my weekly fix of great wakesurfing among Miami's most beautiful and exclusive intracoastal islands. Each time we head out I have more and more fun learning new techniques and trying out different, amazing wakesurf locations on the bay. Franck is a perfect captain whose only goal is to make sure I have the best experience every time. Highly recommended for veterans and novices alike!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Jeremy S
There are newer reviews for Miami Watersports Paradise

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Franck was a great host, boat driver. Very relaxed though punctual. No silly rules. Just fun for a great price. Looking forward to it again. We slalom waterskied, wakeboarded and just generally had a great time for 2 hours.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Marcmalovany
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I rented a boat for a sunset cruise. What a fantastic cruise! The sunset was beautiful. Damien was our captain. He did a great job! I highly recommended Miami Watersport Paradise if you want to have good time with your family and/or friends.
I will be back next time for a wakeboard session!!!!!

2  Thank The T
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I came with my friends for our very first wakeboard lesson. Captain Franck was really friendly and patient with us. The boat itself was great, the spot was beautiful. Overall, it was a great experience, that I absolutely recommend! Great price too!
This is a MUST DO to live the true Miami Beach experience... with a cute frenchy touch :)

2  Thank Steph D
Reviewed May 20, 2013

First, I would like to say thank you to Franck, the frenchy who give me the opportunity to do wakeboard in Miami. His kindness and at least his professionalism made me want to improve myself in this sport. He is definitely a good teacher. It's a must do in Miami, you cannot miss it !!

Few weeks later, I decided to do the Sunset Cruise in the bay with my family (we were 6). We went with the guide called Damien (a frenchy too) and he show us the nice houses on Star island, Palm, Hibiscus... The electric boat was very comfortable (You have a table if you want to have a dinner and you can played your own music). It was also very relaxing because it makes no noise...

In two words : Just perfect !

2  Thank William B