Review Highlights
Funny

The tour guide was so funny she should be on the stage what a great way to see the sights once we... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2018
roberts096
Chester, United Kingdom
Amazing, comedy-club like presentor

I must say you should take this tour! Well suited for children too as well as adults; both have... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2017
OnMyWayEU
Southern Finland, Finland

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2014

It is a great way to tour the city and beaches both on land and water. We liked it. Saw a lot of beautiful beach houses. Celebrity houses. Drove through the important streets. It was nice. Has potential to be even more fun.

3  Thank Msme310
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Touring in Miami Art Deco area by bus and by boat in the bay is quite an experience with this pirate team. It's all show time. When the captain (driver) and the mate (guide) give an explanation about an area or a house, the music of the celebrity or movie is all aloud on board. The facts are sometimes more important than the historical information, but it is entertaining. Especially at Ocean Drive, at the end of the tour, the heat is on: dancing and singing, attracking attention of the people in the streets to party together. It's great fun!

2  Thank Mo-Deventer
Reviewed December 4, 2014

We had a lot of fun on this duck ride. The two "pirates" were funny, friendly, and knowledgeable, and the price was fair (especialy if you find the $10 off coupon in one of the free coupon books that are available everywhere in the area). Highly recommended!

4  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed November 26, 2014 via mobile

We went on this trip on a slightly chilly day in November. While the tour is fun and slightly informative I felt it did leave a little to be desired. Kids got board with it after 20 minutes and complained that no bathroom stop was made. The wife and I enjoyed it and got a few laughs but overall my kids would have enjoyed seeing a movie more than this trip. I believe it serves the teenage and up crowd well and isn't really for the little ones. It is after all a tour with some history of old artsy buildings in Miami and homes of people my kids never heard of. Think it over.

3  Thank Tony C
Reviewed November 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on this bus/boat tour in June while on our honeymoon.
The tour guide was great fun and made the trip exciting and funny. We definitely saw everything we needed to in Miami and I loved going out into the water on the boat which took us round all the celebrity homes. This was the highlight of Miami for me.
I would recommend this tour

2  Thank Stephy789