“Best Cuban Food in Miami Beach”

Triton Supermarket Diner
Ranked #305 of 1,227 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: We offer everything you need while on vacation. We are a full supermarket, as well as beach items and souvenirs. We have a deli and diner. Hot meals as low as 3.50 for full breakfast and 5.00 for lunch or dinner. We also offer sundries, money orders, stamps, postcards, and much more. As you can see you can get just about anything you need or forgot to bring on your trip to our beautiful beaches
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We came here thanks to Tripadvisor and honestly it was so good (and cheap) that nothing else matched up the rest of the trip. I got the ropa vieja and plantains and my boyfriend got chicken and yuca - both were amazing. It was so much food that we only ate half and took the rest home for dinner. Speaking Spanish helps!

1  Thank RHC1224

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I run into this store whenever I go to Miami because it's close to the place where I stay. This place is like a mini Walmart, except the quality of the products may not be the best. Some of it may be a step above Dollar Store, but it's a decent store in a pinch. The quality of the produce is ok, but you may have to search through it to find acceptable produce that's not over ripe. The organization of the store, itself, is lacking, and many aisles are really cluttered. This little store has saved me many times, even though one has to look hard and high (literally, things stacked high on shelves)!

1  Thank 1Kingtana
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Fair price for the food quality, the prices in supermarket are high but the deli is just fine, guess cuban food.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

Filled up everyday for under $5... great authentic Cuban food and a LARGE selection of food to choose from. If you have a room with a kitchen this is a MUST GO TO SPOT!

Reviewed June 23, 2016

Based on its reviews, I went to pick up supplies for our room while on vacation; water, snacks, etc. The store has limited options and everything was overpriced. Store is disorganized and the service is poor. It is worth walking a bit further to another grocery store.

Zeyra C, Owner at Triton Supermarket Diner, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2016

I'm very sorry you felt like that. I actually pride myself in having a wide range of variety. Incl sugar free, organic, gluten free and high end specialty products as well as the normal snacks found everywhere. I have over 14 coolers of different drink varieties. I'm not sure what you were looking for in particular that we didn't carry. In regards to our prices we are actually very well priced in comparison to our neighboring stores. Also remember we are in Miami Beach. There is no way we could have Walmart pricing bc of our overhead and their buying power. We try and maintain our prices as competitive as possible. We try and maintain a full staff to help our customers. If your still visiting our amazing city please pass by and have lunch on us. Have a great rest of your trip