Ocean Surf
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
$329
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$279
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$227
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$679
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2014

ABSOLUTELY GROSS! I would give it 0 stars if possible. 149.00 per night and would not refund any of 4 nights...lesson learned!!! Staff did not care that we had no hot water. Lied to other expedia who we booked thru, who also did nothing to rectify situation! Had to re-book elsewhere same night as my 14 yr old son was so grossed out that even if there had been hot water...he said he would wash in ocean. NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank colleen b
Reviewed December 12, 2013

BAD:
payment with visa or maestro not accepted,
small breakfast,
internet doesn't work so fast,
waiting-room very cold,
price medium,
cannot open windows

GOOD:
room old but clean,
soft and clean bed,
hot wather,
good position for go to south beach (10 min bus)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fabio I
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had a two night stay with my wife. Bad experience. Being close to the beach had too much expectations. The photos in the site have been taken a decade back i think; very old hotel. No bright lights in the room; a decade old blankets i think on the bed. My friend also stayed in another room as couple in her room the bathroom lights were not working. I would not recommend this to anyone. People could say what more can you expect for a $69 per night stay, but I've stayed in many hotels for lesser price and at least the basic amenities would be neat and hygiene.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vivekanand K
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Me and a friend of mine went to Miami for a two week vacation. With it being a long stay, we had to find a cheap hotel. This hotel is very cheap, but Im gonna have to get paid to stay there again. Before writing a list of whats wrong, Im just gonna say that it would be a lot quicker to write a list of whats right. But here it goes: first of all, the entire hotel stinks! It actually smelled like something had died in our hotel room. the first thing we did was go to walgreens and buy scented candles to try and survive the smell. We didnt get any cleaning or fresh towels for five days, until I actually had to ask them if they were never going to clean our room. The elevator is broken. Which is inpractical for obvious reasons. The ice machine is broken, and there is no fridge or minibar, so no way of keeping cold drinks in your room. The internet works (very poorly) for seconds at a time, which is very annoying if youre trying to use it for pretty much anything. The flusher on out toilet broke FIVE times, which is very unfortunate if youre one of those humans who actually has to use bathroom every now an then. Especially so, because the toilet in the lobby is ALSO broken. And the two days out toilet actually worked, we didnt have any toiletpaper. Obviously, not because we had used very much of it.. The lock on our door was broken, so we had to swipe the card approxomately 50 times every time we wanted to get n to the room, until it actually died a week into our stay. We had to walk up and down the stairs three times with the same card because the staff either didnt believe us, or they were just too lazy to come up and have a look seen as though the elevator was broken. When they finally "helped" us we had to stay out in the hallway for half an hour while they brought it back to some poor state of life. The cleaning lady accidentallt threw away a bag of newly purchased Victorias Secret underwear, something the staff would do absolutely nothing about, oh, and also, the firealarm went of a couple of timas aswell. When this happened, everybody there were acting completely normal, so that is obviously something that usually happens. The same cleaning lady then told me NOT to evacuate, because it was "no biggie".... This may come as a shock, but they actually serve breakfast there.. But do not get impressed! The breakfast is just white bread, butter, jelly and one box of cereal. No milk, though... And to top it all off, the freakisly, awkwardly overfriendly middleaged receptionist asked us if we wanted to smoke pot with him. I thought that was very professional. We could not do anything else than see an enourmous amout of humor in all of this, but I would strongly advice all of you to find a different hotel, seen as though this is the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had, and probably ever will...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lottelus
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and went there for a single night, and I ran out at sunrise. The bathroom was disgusting. Mildew all over. The carpet was just nasty. We paid $80.00 plus tax and the elevator doesn't even work. The place smells old and rusty. Don't waist your money there. Pay a little be more and stay at a more humane place. I don't mind being old, what I jsut don't accept is the fact of dirtiness.

Room Tip: Don't go there,,,, run my friend,,,,,
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple