“You get value for every single penny ...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fuji Japanese Buffet - CLOSED

Fuji Japanese Buffet
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Copenhagen
“You get value for every single penny ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

We arrived late afternoon in Miami and therefore pretty tired and did not want to walk far. So we found this gem. The decoration inside restaurant is sooooo boring, but the food and the value is at top and we are going there at least once more before we go. They have basically everything in this restaurant.

And lastly the mostly family friendly restaurant we encountered so far!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CloudStrife

Bryansk, Bryansk, Russia
“So tasty!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Such a tasty food.Everything was great and tasty. Great variety of dishes, soups and sushi. We were really surprised when we got there.Really cheap and the quality was goood. Its not a place for a romantic dinner. But if u travell with friends, its a good place for a healty cheap lunch

• Visited September 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“FRANCISCO...THE BEST WAITER EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I returned today Oct 18 after few months..As always waiter Francisco remember me and what I drink and where I like to seat..He was aware if I need more water or more of anything.This is the kind if waiter you appreciate it and we are lack in the Miami beach restaurants..Like all the time restaurant impose an 18 % tip included but with Francisco service so good I tip on top of that..rest will close from 300pm to 500pm..Love this place and I will continuing eating my sushi here...If Francisco goes to another restaurant I will follow him!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was so glad to find out this place. lots of variety, from hot dishes, soup, sushi and dessert, with a good price. Quality were also good. You'd be able to get something here.
One thing I didnt like was the green tea ice cream, Im a big fan of it, but the one here taste like milk ice cream with no hint of green tea.
Staff were friendly, and the old gentleman, I believe is an owner was very nice.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good price, decent food, sneaky on the gratuity....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

The food is not bad. Good sushi variety and fresh. Not a huge selection of hot plates, but they are very good. The green tea ice cream tastes like nutmeg, not green tea. Not bad, but wanted to have a tea flavor. Gratuity is pushed into your bill without warning as an "additional gratuity charge" at an 18% rate. It is up to the customer to leave a gratuity or not, as it is up to the customer to decide HOW MUCH to leave. We are good tippers, but I do not appreciate having it imposed on me, especially when it is not a law requiring it. Gratuities help a customer get a better service and I understand how many foreigners do not tip, but do not be a pushover....

• Visited July 2013