“Great little bar in the hotel lobby at Surfcomber”
Review of The Social Club

The Social Club
Ranked #172 of 1,110 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Miami Beach, The Social Club is the ultimate expression of all that is South Beach. With a sexy decor that encourages socializing and inspired regional fare designed to be shared, our Collins Avenue bar and veranda have everything you need to wind down the day with a handcrafted cocktail or kick off a night on the town in style. Food. Drink. People. It all comes together beautifully at The Social Club.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Easy crowd, nice space, comfortable atmosphere . Not a scene.. but seems lively and energetic enough to spend a few hours.

Serena S, Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Hello!

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It is feedback from valued guests such as yourself that helps us in our quest for excellence. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the lively and energetic atmosphere at The Social Club. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the rest of our staff. They love to hear from our guests! We appreciate you taking the time to come visit us and we hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

The Social Club at Surfcomber Hotel
305.604.1800

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great Happy hour scene, drinks excellent .. Food wonderful, really sets the scene for the evening...

Serena S, Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Hello!

Thank you for your lovely review of The Social Club! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and I will be sure to share your positive remarks to our service and kitchen staff as they love to hear from guests such as yourself. I am so thrilled that you found our drinks to be excellent and enjoyed the ambiance at our restaurant. We know you have many restaurants to choose from and we are so honored that you chose us! We hope you'll join us again very soon!

The Social Club | The Surfcomber, A Kimpton Hotel
E-mail: serena.so@lantaorestaurant.com

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Have a cocktail by the in-house/hotel bar with bartender "Blue Finger" and stay away from the Fish Tacos (not worth a $1 let alone the $10 they charge), no flavor and lack of ingredients.

Hello!

I am glad you enjoyed our cocktails at The Social Club, but am saddened to hear about your experience with our fish tacos. You are a valued guest and deserve the highest quality of food. Your experience with our food during your recent visit is not to the standard or expectations we have at our restaurant and I am more than apologetic for the shortcomings that left you feeling dissapointed.

I will be sure to share your feedback with our kitchen staff and correct this issue. I would like to extend an offer for you to join us for a complimentary dinner to show you an experience you deserve as one of our valued guests. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

The Social Club | The Surfcomber, A Kimpton Hotel
E-mail: serena.so@lantaorestaurant.com

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The poolside food was from this restaurant at our hotel. By far the best grilled chicken club sandwich I have ever had!! And my mojito was amazing. I loved the food and I loved even more that I was able to have gourmet food and didn't have to leave my beach chair! The servers were very nice and the food again was great!

Serena S, Manager at The Social Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Hello!

I just want to drop you a note to THANK YOU for your lovely feedback on Open Table on your dining experience with us! I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food and atmosphere, and am very appreciative that you took the time to share your thoughts with us! Feedback like yours is invaluable. I’ve passed along your fantastic comments to Chef Doug Sisk and our staff at Lantao, as they love to hear back from our guests.

We hope to see you again very soon, and if there is anything I can do to make your next experience more enjoyable, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Best Regards,

The Surfcomber, A Kimpton Hotel
Lantao | The Social Club

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was included in our stay at the Surfcomber Hotel & was great. Most other items we saw other people order looked really good and the service was always excellent whether breakfast was free or not!

Hello!

I just want to drop you a note to THANK YOU for your lovely feedback on Open Table on your dining experience with us! I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food and atmosphere, and am very appreciative of the kind words you've shared about us! Feedback like yours is invaluable. I’ve passed along your fantastic comments to Chef Doug Sisk and our staff at Lantao, as they love to hear back from our guests.

Thanks,