“We went for coffee everyday of our trip!”
Review of Aroma Espresso Bar

Aroma Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Cuisines: European, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love this place. This is our 2nd trip and we went everyday for coffee and espresso. We ate breakfast one day and it was yummy. Had some pastries the other days and they were awesome!!! I bought coffee beans to bring home.

There are newer reviews for Aroma Espresso Bar

Reviewed July 3, 2013

liked the fact it wasnt Starbucks, great, friendly staff, close walk around corner from hotel on ocean drive

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I ate here twice for breakfasf as it was right outside the Loews where we stayed. Prices and food are good. Didnt take long to get our food. We sat out front on the patio. The people who took our orders both days were slow and acted like they didnt know what they were doing. Overall good place!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a great place to kick back and enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat. Staff were amazing they were fast, organized and friendly. The prices were very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food. Favourite item on the menu was the egg and cheese croissant with turkey bacon...delicious!

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE the huge selection of fresh items on the menu! Excellent coffee, too! This place makes eating right an absolute delight! I'll definitely be back!