“Whatever” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aroma Espresso Bar

Aroma Espresso Bar
Ranked #3 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Whatever”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The female cashier was polite. The guy calling the orders was indifferent. I asked if my iced chai needed any sweetener. His response was "it's up to you". Um, how about an opinion or just say you're not sure. The iced chai turned out to be milky and yuck. I also got an egg & cheese croissant which was limp and greasy. I paid $12 for the two which is fine for Miami Beach but a waste since it was one of the most unsatisfying meals I've had in an extremely long time. Don't waste your energy or money.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great for breakfast with free wifi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had breakfast at Aroma Espresso Bar each morning of our stay at Loews Miami Beach. We enjoyed being able to sit outside enjoying the best coffee we encounted during our stay in the USA. Breakfast options were reasonably priced and included pastries, cereals, yoghurts and egg dishes (no bacon). Free wifi was a real bonus given that our hotel charged $15 a day for it. We loved the chocolate and almond danish, one of the best we have ever had with a lovely soft chocolate centre. You place your order that the counter and wait for your name to be called to collect. Staff were professional and efficient.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guilford, CT
“Better than Starbucks (and I love starbucks)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Many breakfast and sandwich items to choose from, wide selection of coffee and drink options and the pastry is fresh and tasty. You place your order down on the left, and await your name to be called to pick up. Limited seating and quite busy, it's very popular. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A block off the beach near the spot where Ocean ends on Collins, it's very convenient and easy to find.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank worldtravelord
Iowa City,IA
“Great Coffee, Rude Staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

While shopping on Collins Ave, my husband and I stopped at Aroma for a caffeine recharge. We are both Starbucks fans, but decided to give Aroma a chance. The coffee was great. The gluten free cookie I ate was awesome. However, a female staff member was soooo rude to us. I asked the clerk if they had other non-dairy options other than soy. She looked at me and said, "ummm....plain coffee". At first I thought she was trying to make a joke, so I smiled and said, "I mean, do you have any coconut milk or rice milk?". She just ignored me, and said "Coffee". I was just turned off by her demeanor. A simple yes or no would have been the more professional answer. Anyway, I will never return to Aroma, as the service left a permanent bad taste in my mouth.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Yummy coffee shop for breakfast or lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Delicious breakfasts, salads and sandwiches. Try the iced coffee. Especially convenient to come if you are staying at the Loews or the ritz. Free wifi a bonus

• 5 of 5 bubbles