“Delicious”
Review of Aroma Espresso Bar

Aroma Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Best chocolate croissant I ever had. Simple decor, but delicious pastries and great espresso. Tasty egg and cheese croissant as well.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank seputus

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Surrey
“great coffee”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

WE stayed on Collins Ave and Aroma was a great place to get a coffee fix early in the morning. There coffee is really good as well as their hot chocolate.
We loved the decor too.
We didn't eat there but saw some plate of food, and it looked yummy!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank THANDACREATIONS
London
“Service is awful”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great concept and is popular but have given up on it as life is to short to wait 30 minutes for a coffee on a daily basis - sort it out and will be back.

atlanta
“Best coffee place EVER....And I have been to a lot!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

It's not your typical coffee bar. The sandwiches, salads, etc are just as good as the coffee! And the servers bend over backwards to assist!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank debicoach
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Our new favorite breakfast spot in Miami Beach”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Thanks once again to Tripadvisor, we decided to try a detour from our usual breakfast spot known for large portions, and instead try Aroma, based on the reviews.
I had the french toast and found it to be excellent. They gave me extra syrup without charging more which is never a given in a tourist spot. Great fresh fruit accompanied this order, and I added some great fresh squeezed orange juice. My wife had two eggs with toast and she loved that. Great coffee as mentioned elsewhere and in fact we brought a bag with us that they ground for us.
The evidence in the value and quality is that we went back the next morning and each had exactly the same breakfast as the day before.
If you sit outside you won't be watching birds or the ocean, but rather the traffic on Collins Ave. I had no problem with this as I'm a gearhead and was thrilled to watch some of the luckier SoBe denizens drive by with their exotic cars.
We each had full breakfasts and the bill came to $25 before tip (which BTW this establishment does NOT tack on as mandatory, don't forget to tip!).
While not a spectacular value, I was happy enough with the food and drink and took into account the SoBe location that I consider this to be a very good value.

• Visited December 2012