“...best meals I've ever had in a restaurant?”
Review of Miss Saigon

Miss Saigon
Ranked #497 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Springfield, Ohio
“...best meals I've ever had in a restaurant?”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a repeat visit. This has been one best overall experiences I've had in a restaurant. Their service and food are superior. Lemon Grass Shrimp & Veg Rice Noodles and Buhda's Delight, mom's style. I hope you try it.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami, Florida
“Average Pho Tai”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Since I am used to the best Pho Tai in Seattle with the many Vietnamese restaurants there and I have been spoiled, this was a bit of a disappointment. I would've given it a 5 star if the beef was thicker so you could actually taste some beef and if it wasn't so salty. The noodles were good and the bean sprouts were fresh. They were out of basil but did have cilantro. The price was very high for what I got...usually a bowl of Pho Tai is $7.99 and this was $10.99. However, the staff was very friendly and the place was clean and small. I will go back to try other menu items but will forego the soup.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Okay Pho but not authentic”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The location of this is in downtown near several other restaurants. Upon walking in, the restaurant is small and cutely decorated. There were about 5-6 young looking waiters/waitresses dressed in Vietnamese traditional outfits. We ordered the Pho Dac Biet, which is the combination noodle soup. Many of the authentic flavors are missing like star annis and other seasonings. It was okay after coming back from a week trip on a cruise. Not the best Pho, but not the worst. The noodles were very undercooked, and the price is $12. In texas pho costs $6.50 for a large bowl. It was full of people and very loud/noisy. The waiters like to pace up and down, making it very uncomfortable. The service was not great, but I expected that from Miami since grat is included at all restaurants. For Pho Newbies this place would be okay for you. For people who love Pho and enjoy the flavors, just go somewhere else to eat. If you don't know what to do with your dish, like the spring rolls or how to fix up the noodles in dishes they will help you. I saw it first hand. lol.

Visited July 2013
Shepherdstown, WV
“Pho!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I love pho. This little place offers indoor and outdoor dining. The authentic pho was delicious. The mint leaves were fresh as were the bean sprouts. The beef was quite tender. This is a great place for iced or hot coffee. It is slow dripped into a cup of condensed cream. We are going to start doing this again at home. They offer an extensive menu of vietnamese food and delicious desserts however we opted to walk down the street for gelato. This place is a great find!

Visited May 2013
managua
“The signals are misleading, its terrific.”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We looked and saw a small "hole in the wall" which for me is never a put off. And with two friends we entered and ordered ( 0f course) the soup to start. It was a chicken broth very light, herbed with the freshest of herbs and had pieces of chicken. Enough for four . Then we ordered a lightly sautéed fillet of red snapper, cooked to perfection with a garlic sauce, and a meat dish of light and tasty beef. Fully satisfied the owner appeared with a large slice of frozen cake to finish off . The main point about this restaurant is that it is a family business and chef and owner has a good knowledge of presentation and service, portioning up our meals so that our plates were pictures. It is very highly recommended and if there had been table cloths the price would have been twice what it was and no one would have minded.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Miss Saigon? Share your experiences!