“what a difference on the main strip”

Il Bolognese On Ocean
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Bolognese On Ocean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 1,075 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th Street And Ocean Drive
Description: Inspired by the authentic recipes and fresh regional ingredients of Northern Italy, this exceptional Italian eatery offers contemporary interpretations of classic favorites by chef Manuel Mattei. Everything we do at Il Bolognese is focused around creating a hearty, European sense of welcome. From our delectable lunch and dinner selections to our playful list of hand-crafted cocktails to our extensive regional wine list to our intimate garden courtyard for private events, we invite you to savor our unique culinary experience for yourself.
CT
“what a difference on the main strip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

it has been a few years since I have been to South Beach, my husband and I started and the low end of the strip and walked by many burger and taco joints that all resembled each other that we had no interest in what I may have considered quality food until we came upon this wonderful gem! The service was also wonderful, the host moved a fan in our direction to keep cool and that we had a view of the soccer game too. We started with a seafood salad, which was very tasty- I had pasta and hubby a surf and turf special- all very good. We also took note that there is a hotel which looked excellent and further that the restaurant and hotel are a boutique brand of Marriot hotels called the autograph selection. very impressed. We took note that we should look to stay there when we come back to Miami Beach.

• Visited June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Outstanding Restaurant in South Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food was exceptional as was the waitstaff. We sat at a table on the side walk, and was able to people watch. Etc. The prices are posted in front of each restaurant. We selected this restaurant for its clean appearance, and choices on the menu. I had a Cannalonni Dish, I think that is how it is spelled. The sauce had a mild sweetness to it, and was just outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good food on the main strip.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

If you looking to eat on Ocean Drive, this is one of the better restaurants. My friend ha the Bolognese dish which was very good. I had the cavatelli pomodoro which was not that great. The wine however was excellent! I had the house Merlot which was from Italy. The service here is good and I would come back just to eat what my friend had.

Palermo, Italy
“Lovely cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I enjoied both italian and american disheses. Cooking is very well done, with big portions. It is tasty, but not too salty. They serve an excellent espresso (one shot, I'm Italian).

Visited June 2014
Tustin, CA
“Try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We took a chance (did peek at other diner's tables), and it worked out very well. Food was
very good. Our waitress was professional and friendly, do sit at her table - Biljana!

• Visited June 2014