“Nice place”

Il Bolognese On Ocean
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Bolognese On Ocean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th Street And Ocean Drive
Description: Inspired by the authentic recipes and fresh regional ingredients of Northern Italy, this exceptional Italian eatery offers contemporary interpretations of classic favorites by chef Manuel Mattei. Everything we do at Il Bolognese is focused around creating a hearty, European sense of welcome. From our delectable lunch and dinner selections to our playful list of hand-crafted cocktails to our extensive regional wine list to our intimate garden courtyard for private events, we invite you to savor our unique culinary experience for yourself.
“Nice place”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I was walking on ocean dr looking for the place to have a seafood pasta and got stopped by very kind French hostess who told me that they have the best pasta on ocean drive. I was like ok sounds interesting. Plus she said all the food is organic and they even have glut n free pasta. I took a table and was served by Russian young girl which was very kind and polite. The food was really delicious. I had spaghetti with lots of seafood and a whole lobster. And it didn't take a long time even the restaurant was full. And in the end I got a complimentary mimosa from the manager Andrea. I really had a good time and would reccomend this place to everybody.

• Visited May 2013
IlBologneseMiami, Owner at Il Bolognese On Ocean, responded to this review, August 5, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Nice”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Can recommend. Nice view, very nice service, good food. Good choice if you want to choose a restaurant@ocean

“Just loved it”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I went there with 2 of my friends on sunday. I enjoyed all my experience there. The food was excellente and the waitress was lovely. I will go back there for sure

Columbia, Maryland
“Stay away. Service is the worst we have ever experienced.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

After waiting approximately an hour for out lunch, the waiter brought my husband the wrong entree. The waiter did not offer to comp it and asked my husband if he would try it. My husband did not like it and all the waiter said was sorry, no offer to comp it and no offer to bring something else. Besides, the waiter could not explain any of the dishes on the menu and could not tell us how any of the fish dishes were prepared. On a positive note, the drinks were great!

1 Thank Minsea
New York City, New York
“Will come back again!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I was walking on ocean dr looking for good food, and everywhere hostesses were offering me special like cheap food and 2 for 1 drinks. I was like omg I just want good food that's it. And I finally found a place. The food they have is organic and tastes soooo good. I was with my friend and we shared the mix grilled platter which was amazing!!! It was lots of meat cooked perfectly with some salad and fries, which was so huge we couldn't even finish it. And reasonable prizes. Good service , nice view. I would reccomend to everybody.

• Visited May 2013
IlBologneseMiami, Owner at Il Bolognese On Ocean, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Please come back soon to try our summer specials