“Best day in Miami Beach”

Fun Charters Miami - Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun Yacht Charters Miami is a boat rental company with a fun crew, many yachts to chose from, and packages designed to work with your budget to get the most out of your Miami experience. Great for Birthdays, anniversary, Bachelor and bachelorette parties, sandbar outings, water sports, snorkeling, relaxation and sunset cruises.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Capt Jeff and his beautiful assistant Katerina were awesome. Both had the expert local knowledge of the best things to see and do. They took my friends and I all over sight seeing from Stillsville to Haulover and everywhere in between. They entertained us and showed us the best we have every had in Miami Beach. If you are going to Miami Beach this is the only way to do it.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I'm an avid boater, I wanted to get out and see the local attractions in Miami. While on vacation in South Beach, I booked a day cruise with Capt. Jeff and Katerina for my crew of 8. Everything went very smoothly. Capt. Jeff knows all of the places to go for a day of fun. We went down to the Biscayne Bay sand bar and rafted out with a couple of other larger boats for the day, then stopped off at the Standard hotel for drinks and a dip in the hot tub and pool on the way back to the marina. It was a very memorable day. There's nothing like a day on the water with friends and a crew to take care of all of the tedious tasks of boating.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Simply Phenomenal! I loved it! My girlfriends and I were in South Beach and wanted to do something fun aside from the usual Lincoln Road and the main strip... We spent 3 days with Fun Charters Miami and LOVED every minute of it! Jeff, and Kateryna were very friendly, fun, and knowledgeable! They took us all around all the while entertaining and ensuring all of us were having a blast! I will absolutely recomend Fun Charters Miami to anyone and everyone visiting Miami!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I decided in the winter to take a trip to Miami. Seeing it was my birthday coming up, made our decision even easier. We went for 8 days with fun charters Miami and had the most amazing time. They were very professional, and very accommodating to us. We got to see so many amazing sights, and my favorite new island. ( raccoon island). It was a very relaxing time, and memory's that will last us a lifetime. I know for a fact that every time we book a Miami trip we will always do it thru fun charters. The team simply spoiled us, and made us feel right at home. Can't wait to go back. I highly suggest using fun charters next time anyone goes to Miami. It truly is an experience.

1  Thank Siham1984
See more reviews
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can't imagine this person being sincere in her/his review (prior review). We were taken to a sand bar, given extra time, Jeff and Katrina were very professional and fun and me and my wife had the best day. The captain gave us a tour of "star island" and showed us all the celebrity houses, Katrina showed us how to use a jet ski and went out of her way to feed all the guests that forgot to bring food.
By the way, I checked their credentials and Jeff is a captain and Katrina a steward.
No doubt they know what they are doing! Give them a try and you will not regret it!!!!

2  Thank Gene0818