“The best experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #54 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Dade City, Florida
“The best experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I been in south beach last week. I had a very good experience in my life, the hotel in general is very good, small boutique, rec room great, the pool is beautiful. But Rafael the concierge very knowledge, he made me a reservation at joe's stone crab Wow wow. Kreick super professional and dimitri the best bartender. I love Gale hotel

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anamaria T, Manager at Gale South Beach, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Mike M,

We loved having you as a Guest! Thank you so much for your kind words and more importantly for taking the time to recognize some of our star employees. I cannot wait to share this review with them as I know how happy they always get to hear back from our Guests. Joe’s Stone Crab is definitely a must on the restaurant list while in Miami, glad you were able to get a reservation and try it. Gale is looking forward to your next visit!

Ana.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at The Gale twice on a recent trip to Miami (3 nights before going to Key West and then again for 2 nights after).
There was 4 of us sharing a double room and the rooms are a bit of a squeeze but you make do and they're very clean and modern.
The Gale is situated opposite SLS hotel and The Delano and is just 2 minutes walk from Lincoln Road which has loads of restaurants, bars and shops.
Ocean Drive is a 10 minute walk.
The Gale has it's own beach access with complimentary sun loungers and if you don't fancy the beach then it has a really nice pool where you can also get food and drinks.
The staff are very friendly at this hotel and it really was a nice place to stay. This was my second visit to Miami and I would definitely stay at The Gale again.

Room Tip: Would probably opt for a room anywhere in the hotel but the ground floor. The bars are either side o...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Naples, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I spent 4 amazing days in Miami, and most of my pleasure was because Gale is a perfect place to stay.
Personnel is warmful, rooms are in modern style and extremely comfortable.
Services are of high quality.
Location is great.
So rather than words, it is a must if you plan to stay and visit Miami.

Room Tip: No preferences. All rooms are perfect, maybe you can better choose a room with window. My room has a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Fabrizio63,

This is great! We appreciate you taking the time and sharing with everybody your recent experience at the Gale South Beach. We hope all Guests visiting Miami Beach will follow your advice and book their stay with us. Our modern and comfortable rooms are brand new as the entire hotel has been recently remodeled. I personally look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Miami.

Kendall, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Gale last week and I have to say this is place to stay if you want to be in the middle of everything in South Beach. The Regent lounge is so much fun they even have live music. The desk staff were very attentive and accommodating. I can't wait to be back in the area, I'll make it a point to visit their night club next time around.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marcss11
Dear Marcss11,

It is always a pleasure welcoming locals to the Gale! We are very happy you have enjoyed your staycation and got to enjoy the live performances at the Regent lounge. The exquisite cocktails served at the bar can only enhance the experience! You should definitely check out the Rec Room next time around.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Service when checking in was amazing they upgraded me as a gift for no reason at all!! The room was really spacious and black blue and white serine theme. There was a beautiful terrace as well bringing in a lot of sunlight into the room, the only small problem is the hall ways are freezing!! But on a good note the air conditioning works really well. The bathrooms are open to the room so would be nice on a honeymoon. All in all loved the hotel and would recommend it

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anamaria T, Manager at Gale South Beach, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear hudaalghannam,

The title of your review summarizes perfectly what the Gale is all about, coziness in a luxurious boutique hotel topped with stellar customer service. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed the complimentary upgrade and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back next time you are visiting South Beach.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is a beauty, from the exterior to the interior. The staff was very accommodating to my every need. Each day I was greeted with fresh new smiles...from the doorman to front desk staff to the concierge.

Upon my arrival I was upgraded to a corner room and oh my it was awesomeness and heaven rolled into one! My personal terrace was pimped out to the max (lol). I wasn't sure if I wanted to sleep outside on the terrace or in the bed. The design of the room and hotel was classic and regal rolled into one.

The bedding didn't just look gorge! it was comfortable as well with 600 thread count sheets I slept like a baby.

The location was perfect. Its only steps away from Lincoln Rd and not far from the beach at all. The rooftop pool was an oasis all by itself, so relaxing and inviting.

I didn't like the rain shower because not everyone shampoo's their hair daily (dries my hair out) and the additional shower head against the wall was placed too high, since I'm only 5'3 the water would still land on the top of my head and wet my hair, so I had to hold it in my hand.

This hotel was fat free, low cal and left no bad after taste whatsoever. lol

I would...will definitely stay again. #LOVETHEGALE

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Taulease B
Dear Taulease B,

On behalf of the entire Gale Team, I would like to thank you for posting this great review! We are thrilled you had such a great time with us. You couldn’t be more right on your detailed description of our terrazzo room. Very often our Guests are tempted to take a quick nap on the terrace given its comfortable furniture and privacy. We hope you are planning your next trip to Miami already so do not hesitate to contact us at galeguest@meninhotels.com to make all the arrangements #COMEBACKSOON.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great location
Superb customer service
Rooms were lovely and clean
Had our own little balcony with sofa etc
The pool on top level was cool with the towel man and the bar man very helpful and talkative
The guys down on the beach were also very friendly and helpful when we went down for the sun loungers..
We were a couple from the UK and it was first time visit.. If we visit again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Anamaria T, Manager at Gale South Beach, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Brett D,

Greeting from Miami to UK! Thank you for being our Guests and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us especially the terrazzo room and the rooftop pool. It is very nice you took advantage of the resort fee and enjoyed sometime at the beach. K17 Beach Club is welcoming the Gale Guests daily and I am excited to share this review with them.