“Scam”

Ranked #771 of 1,161 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 9th and Washington
Description: Room Service Restaurant Lounge is Miami’s fascinating new experiential dining venue. This novel concept mirrors the feeling of checking into a luxury hotel. Upon “Check-In”, guests are escorted by the "Bellman" to their private "Suite" with their very own flat screen TV. Your personal "Butler" then brings the menu filled with an enticing cuisineflaunting American dishes with a Latin flair. Signature cocktails and desserts complete the exquisite dining presentation. At 11pm, the restaurant transforms into a loungecomplete with DJ and French maiden servers. In addition to regular dining, there is Happy Hour offered at the bar and throughout the “Lobby,” as well as a "Night Cap"midnight menu featuring extraordinary libations and small plates. Room Service boasts an extraordinary selection of wines, champagnes and spirits showcased in prominentlocations throughout. Room Service also has a designated area for private parties accommodating up to 30 guests and is available for corporate and special events up to 270 guests.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Room service club scam!!!
Came here for a show-was supposed to start at 8:30 with doors opening at 7:30-showed up at 7:50-told we were too early & to come back in 15 min- came back and doors were locked and no one at front door anymore - waited for 30 min then went home- lost$$ on the tickets

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I was there last week for my frirnd birthday...I had an amazing experiece...the food was excellent...gotta try chick w.bacon and the service was Amazing...Great Music...Friendly Staff...gotta try it..
I'll defenetly come back...good vibe
ROBERT KILGORE

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting Miami and made reservations for dinner for a group 6. I've never had such poor service in my life. The waitress did everything else but her job. I saw her smoking hookah and having drinks with other customers. The food portions were small and overpriced. Drinks were expensive and weak. Highlight was the DJ spinning the music.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I went on a Saturday for a day party. So this review is more of the lounge, less of the restaurant. However, I did order some wings, which were fantastic. As far as the lounge, the DJ was great (hip hop music), the appetizers were great, and the drinks were good and strong. I would definitely return to for the restaurant or party scene.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I went to room service lounge for the club not the restaurant and I had a great time! There was a long line but as soon as we went on it we were walked right in! I knew a promoter that had a table so free drinks all night and we were even partying with fabolous T.I and other celebs. Downsides were that the Crowd was a little ghetto and valet took over 40 minutes to get our car with no line (ridiculous), but besides those two things we had a great time!