“MUST VISIT WHEN YOU ARE IN SOUTH BEACH”
Review of Cara Mia Trattoria

Cara Mia Trattoria
Ranked #13 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th & 11th Street - Next door to Whole Foods Market
Description: Cara Mia an Italian Trattoria serving locals in and around South Beach is the latest creation of famed Milanese restaurateur GiGi Coppolino and The Chef Alessandro Calabro from Genova. Their unique ability to tap into local neighborhood scenes, understand its needs, its culinary trends and brings it all together is simply amazing. Come see for yourself, you wont be disappointed! Enjoy....
New York City, New York
“MUST VISIT WHEN YOU ARE IN SOUTH BEACH”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I know this place is new , but in the last 4 visits down in Southbeach I think I eaten here 10 times and each and everytime this place hit a homerun!! I can say anything we gotten off the menu was a score and we had the pleasure of having the owner/GM order for us and that was slamming , so when I hear people say this place isn't good I wonder if they really eaten at the same place we have. My wife is a trained chef and for the most part we really don't go out to eat because its a disappointment , but not this place it keeps bringing us back! There are only a few place I would eat down in Southbeach , Yardbird, prime, are some but for Italian you can't beat this Southbeach newcomer , It's a must if you enjoy the real deal!!

• Visited May 2013
CaraMiaSobe, General Manager at Cara Mia Trattoria, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Its amazing to see the incredible response we have gotten from so many customers, who like yourself have taking the time out of thier busy schedules to express themselves. Thank you so much, Cara Mia Trattoria....

• Polish first
“Waste of time and money”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Went x dinner with my family , around 8:30 pm , place was empty , servers friendly , food terrible , lack of flavor, too greasy , poor quality and presentation . We ended up with a bill of $ 120 and learned our lesson , we will never go back nor recommend it to someone else .

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Natureismybelief
luigi c, Manager at Cara Mia Trattoria, responded to this review, June 27, 2015
thanks for the review, though it's very bad, still it help us to continuously improve.
we would be pleased to have you back at Cara Mia, to try to make you change your mind, because for nearly 2 years we have changed many things and the facts are proving us right
see you soon
ciao
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great relaxing and romantic atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The dining room is dimly lit, with cute furnishing, and catchy photographs adorning the walls. The food was amazing. My pasta carbonara was classic Italian taste, thick and creamy, and had me full within only a few bite;) Unfortunately, the staff seemed to be a little off the night I ate there with two female friends. We started with one Italian looking waiter, who seemed more interesting in taking his time displaying his charm and relaxed nature than in providing a quick hustle of service. I order my food and drink with the first waiter, only to have it brought over by a second waiter, who was eastern European of some sort, very shy and soft spoken. The food was great, but the staff was strange and seems distracted. I don’t like having to ask for my waiters attention, but that being said, I would return and try it again. And at $12 for my dish, on the beach, you can’t beat that !

• Visited February 2013
CaraMiaSobe, General Manager at Cara Mia Trattoria, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time reviewing our restaurant. We appreciate our cutomers feedback and look forward to serving you again in the near future.
“Excellent authentic Italian”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Highly recommend, very good food, nice atmosphere. Location not great so one has to intend to go the or stumble on it. Tiramisu is excellent! Will be back

Visited April 2013
Thank you for reviewing our establishment, we appreciate your feedback and kind words.
Colorado
“Average”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Was looking for more authentic, food was average. It was within walking distance to the Mondrian. The wait staff was good.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank AlexesColorado
luigi c, Manager at Cara Mia Trattoria, responded to this review, June 26, 2015
thanks for your review
i would to inform that from almost 2 years the ownership changed and we would love that you come back now for to try a new Cara Mia Experience
see you soon