“Right on time ....After a night of partying & drinking.”
Review of Mega Pizza

Mega Pizza
Ranked #431 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Jacksonville, Florida
“Right on time ....After a night of partying & drinking.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

After partying on the strip my Lady and I decided to take a walk ....and just in time for the drunken munchies was MEGA PIZZA. Slices were big and tasty. Located around the block from our hotel (The Colony ) prices were cool,atmosphere was nice and the staff accommodating (extra sauce, pepperoni etc).. inadvertently made it a habit to stop by every night (4) that we were in town before returning to our room .

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Delta-Imperial

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Don't get pulled in by the gimmick of giant pizza”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The Pizza is huge and looks oK, but is way overpriced.If you get one whole pizza with just cheese or pepperoni it may only cost you $20, but if you buy them by the slice for a variety, the price shoots way up. We tried 3 different kinds and at best, one was OK, the other 2 kinds that were eaten by 2 others in our party said they felt sick for the next 2 days after eating the mega pizza. We Didn't eat it all and we thought about giving the rest to the homeless guy outside, but decided we didn't want to risk getting him sick either. SO, save your money and try someplace else.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank megan g
California City, California
“A MUST TRY!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

after being on south beach for 4 days you get tired of the 18% gratuity charged at everyplace you go
MEGA PIZZA IS GREAT its a diner style, no frills décor but the service is friendly, the price is GREAT, and the selection is nice, they have more then just pizza, but let me say this one slice is HUGE, and done perfectly. I don't think anyone would be disappointed after trying other places on south beach that are "hit and miss" for taste and decent prices

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank chantesinging
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Yummmmmm”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stopped here on the last day of my trip to Miami Beach, and I wish I would have found this place sooner! The food in South Beach can get spendy, and after a week of splurging on food, my bf and I were ready for some quick, delicious grub! Stumbled upon this place while walking around, and went in for a slice and a beer! My bf and I had a Corona and shared a slice of the supreme pizza! YUM! The crust was light, the slices are huge, & sooo good! I'll be stopping here every time I visit the Miami area! Grab a slice and a brew here!!

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Late night eats”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

You're on your way back to the hotel feelin the munchies, there's nothin' better than a generous slice from Mega Pizza. The best thing is it won't break your budget.

Visited January 2014