“Great place with excellent service”
Review of Katsuya by Starck

Katsuya by Starck
Reserve with OpenTable
Katsuya by Starck is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,103 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: Enjoy Chef Uechi's signature sushi and robata with new touches inspired by Miami's local Latin flavor at SLS South Beach.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

While staying in Miami, I came to Katsuya with a group of friends after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. I must say the place lived up to the high expectations we had! The atmosphere was upscale and lively, the food was simply delicious and we didn't have to wait long between courses. What I really enjoyed was the great service, the staff was helpful, efficient and welcoming. All-in-all, we had a superb evening and I can't wait to visit Katusya again when back in Miami

There are newer reviews for Katsuya by Starck

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Truly an amazing restaurant. Great atmosphere and food. Lovely staff! The food is by far one of the best if not the best ever. You must reserve a spot if you are in south beach.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I love this place. Freshest Sushi in town. This place has the best crispy rice with fresh tuna on top, and awesome crab roles!

But In miami you can get great food any place. The thing that sets Katsuya apart is the service.... Every time I go they always remember me, treat our table like it's the only one in the building. That Manger Deborah is the best in the biz....a pro like no other....blow the top off of Zuma or Makoto....

It's a must do when in miami.

#epicwin

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The difference between a restaurant with good food and a successful restaurant with good food is the service. I don't go to restaurants solely for the purposes of a meal, I go for an experience. Katsuya is that successful restaurant with good food that will surely deliver a great experience. Our server, Kevin, did an exceptional job guiding us through the menu rather than just take our order and the food was delicious. You have to go with the crispy rice, brussel sprouts, striped bass, and the Katsuya roll. All in all, Katsuya does live up to the reviews and will be sure to see me and my friends here again!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was my first time at Katsuya and it won't be my last. Our waiter, Kevin was very good in suggesting dishes we might enjoy, the must try was definitely the spicy tuna and crispy rice. The service was attentive, accommodating and nice! I can't wait to go back, a must try if you're in the Miami South Beach area!!

1  Thank Serena334