“amazing food and service”

The Bazaar by Jose Andres
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bazaar by Jose Andres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: The Bazaar by José Andrés, the world-renowned restaurant from the culinary icon, makes its Miami debut with a vibrant mix of sophisticated cuisine and playful indoor and outdoor lounge spaces. Dining transcends into fête extraordinaire as guests enjoy a collection of imaginative culinary experiences that offer pioneering delicacies and delicious libations. A story in contrasts, The Bazaar menu blends tradition and ingenuity in true Spanish style and mixes them with influences from South Beach’s local Latin flavors and rich history.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing food and service”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Had dinner here on Friday night - incredible menu and food. Our server was Joshua and we allowed him to build a tasting menu for our group - he was truly outstanding and his choices were superb. Just a great dining experience overall. We had dinner at Prime 112 the night before and enjoyed this more. Expensive but worth every penny.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Scott S

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Nice Ambiance, Excellent Service”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am kind of late in writing this review but I only have amazing things to say about this restaurant and their staff. After a very hard year of downsizing our company wanted to give our employees a very nice Christmas Party. Since we are now only 20 employees (we were 80 before) we thought a party with DJ would not be the right choice so I began my search for a nice restaurant to have dinner. When i saw Jose Andres had opened a restaurant in South Beach I was thrilled as I have been to his restaurant in Vegas several times and loved it. I thought it would be something different and nice for my employees. My expectations were met and surpassed. Joshua our waiter was incredible!!! He made the evening for us and catered to everyone's individual needs even bringing vegetarian food for one member of our party without us even requesting it. If I ever owned a restaurant I would totally steel Joshua to work there. I strongly recommend this restaurant and encourage you to ask for Joshua to be your server you will not be sorry!!! One bad note the parking fee of $30 per car for a party of 20 is ridiculous. It should be complementary if you eat at the restaurant this is the only demotivator.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank IvetteMarie13
Manalapan, Florida
“Interesting But Overrated”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hearing so many good things about Jose Andres we visited his restaurant in Miami Beach for dinner and a revisit to the South Beach scene. Parked at the SLS Hotel with a $30 parking fee welcomed us to the SB scene. We were seated and reviewed the menu with our waiter which was fun and gave us the great anticipation of the interesting food ahead, we ordered drinks from the special menu which were very good. We thought we over ordered with seven different tapas which were excellent as to flavor and uniqueness, the problem was even at the $12 to $24 per tapa price the portions were very small, to small to really taste what you ordered. We had two deserts the deconstructed Key Lime pie and the Chocolate Browne which were very ordinary. The restaurant was hopping the whole time we were there and the service was excellent, the piped in music was very annoying with the base drum staccato beat. With the high price of the food, small portions, high priced basic wine, annoying music, etc. we will not visit or recommend the Bazaar.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rich F
SBE L, General Manager at The Bazaar by Jose Andres, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Mr Rich,

I like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take honest comments from our guests very seriously. It is sometimes difficult to hear the not-so good stuff, but it helps us learn and improve!

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us wasn’t perfect! We always try to do our best and hope you will let us prove this to you during your next meal. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly for another reservation. I would love to speak with you personally about your visit and it will be a great opportunity to show you a great dining experience.

Sincerely.

Jimmy Pumarol
General Manager TheBazaar by Jose Andres

jimmy.pumarol@sbe.com
Cell: 786.218.8902
Raleigh, North Carolina
“That pork sandwich though”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Since we arrive everything was excellent decoration is cool but is what I was here but is a good point they bring croquetas in a shoe and the check is a monkey really nice ideas I havent seen in any other place the food was just .... I dont even know what to say everything was perfect I most high light the pork sandwich. Also drinks delicious I dont drink and I tried couple of them and service was outstanding even the chefs was going to the table asking if they like the food but a big plus was our server jhon he made out night explained every plate not pushy at all like is usual in fancy places, he really provided genuine service I would come back for sure

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Megatron d
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious, unique bites”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I thought Bazaar was great, but not excellent. The waiter helped us to select our menu and we got about 6 small plates to share. The spicy potatoes were by far my favorite paired with the pork slider buns. Overall this would be a great place to go for a fun date night as the atmosphere is fun and the cocktails are quite lovely. I wasn't overly impressed with the food taste itself, but it could have been what we ordered. Do not get the croquettes served in the shoe; the sauce that comes in them tasted fishy.

• Visited May 2014