“come for the food stay for the show” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Bazaar by Jose Andres

The Bazaar by Jose Andres
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bazaar by Jose Andres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,025 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: The Bazaar by José Andrés, the world-renowned restaurant from the culinary icon, makes its Miami debut with a vibrant mix of sophisticated cuisine and playful indoor and outdoor lounge spaces. Dining transcends into fête extraordinaire as guests enjoy a collection of imaginative culinary experiences that offer pioneering delicacies and delicious libations. A story in contrasts, The Bazaar menu blends tradition and ingenuity in true Spanish style and mixes them with influences from South Beach’s local Latin flavors and rich history.
Penryn
“come for the food stay for the show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

First off let me say the staff was great at all levels. i had made my res. on open table for the LA rest. by mistake and did not discover this till right before our dinner time in Miami. The Miami staff said no problem she do you want to eat and took care of us. Next our waiter was off the charts. Knowledgeable (both food and wine ) , friendly and fun .
The food --- what can I say out of this world--- One of the best meals ever creative unbelievable flavors every thing was spot on .
Now the show -- if you have been to south beach then you know what I am talking about .We were seated in the bar area by the front door ( highly recommend it) and the parade was great fun
I highly recommend that if you are in Miami check this place out you will not be disappointed

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
SBE L, General Manager at The Bazaar by Jose Andres, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Mr, Robert B.

Thanks so much for your kind words. We love getting positive feedback and will certainly share your sentiments with the rest of our team! We’re really proud of our staff and their hard work.

We are beyond thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly to make your reservation next time!

The Bazaar By Jose Andres

Cell: 786.218.8902
Jimmy.Pumarol@sbe.com

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

They had great tapas. The presentation was good, staff friendly, etc. Overall, I would go back anytime.

Visited May 2014
SBE L, General Manager at The Bazaar by Jose Andres, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Dan R.

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know what you enjoyed most!

The Bazaar by Jose Andres

Cell: 786.218.8902
Jimmy.Pumarol@sbe.com
Stamford, Connecticut
“Possibly the worst meal I have ever suffered through ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Despite the incredibly inhospitable demeanor of the hostess, my wife and I were looking forward to a nice dining experience at this very celebrated restaurant in South Beach. We decided on five Tapas to try, and as the plates arrived at our table our astonishment and disappointment at how terrible the food actually was continued to grow, up until the last dishes, which were basically inedible. Having had great meals at Habana 1957 and Aura the previous nights, although I won't write off south beach for dining in general, I can without doubt state that dinner at Bazar Restaurant was by far the worst "tasting" meal I have experienced in my lifetime, anywhere !!!

3 Thank HRGESQ
SBE L, General Manager at The Bazaar by Jose Andres, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear HRGESQ!

Thank you for dining with us and taking the time to write a review and share your feedback.
I apologize that we did not meet your expectation. We greatly value your comments and we will address all your concerns with the hospitality team in the restaurant.

I would be happy to speak with you more in depth about your experience. If you will allow me I can be reached at jimmy.pumarol@sbe.com or Cell phone: (786) 218 8902

Best,

Jimmy Pumarol
The Bazaar By Jose Andres South Beach, Miami.
Thornhill, Canada
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

In Miami on a business trip. What a wonderful restaurant. Super treat!!!
Our hosts picked a definite winner...

1 Thank Rhonda P
“3 Perfect P's Product, Place & People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went here twice with our 4 year old during our holiday once when we stayed in Bal Harbour and again after a 4 day Disney experience when we stayed next door in the Delano. Bazaar is sophisticated cooking a mixture of traditional Spanish tapas and then tapas with inspiration taken from around the world. The restaurant is located in the SLS hotel which had a host of Italian sports cars on display but don't let that put you off this restaurant can be casual or formal. The staff are on the whole amazing but Alex and Adam do more miles, take more orders and deliver more plates around the restaurant than other servers and runners so deserve individual recognition. We will be back when we're in Miami next.