“Fun dinner”

The Bazaar by Jose Andres
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bazaar by Jose Andres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17th Street
Description: The Bazaar by José Andrés, the world-renowned restaurant from the culinary icon, makes its Miami debut with a vibrant mix of sophisticated cuisine and playful indoor and outdoor lounge spaces. Dining transcends into fête extraordinaire as guests enjoy a collection of imaginative culinary experiences that offer pioneering delicacies and delicious libations. A story in contrasts, The Bazaar menu blends tradition and ingenuity in true Spanish style and mixes them with influences from South Beach’s local Latin flavors and rich history.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Really enjoyed our dinner. I love having small plates and trying different things. There is an amazing selection of tapas to try. Loved the dragon fruit cerviche and burrata with Japanese pears but the best was the dessert. Which was deconstructed key lime pie, truly amazing. It is expensive, $9 for tea $15 for low end glass of wine. We spend $290 after tip for 2 which isn't too bad, most people will spend more. Totally worth it. We went back the next night just for desserts at the out door bar.

SBE L, Manager at The Bazaar by Jose Andres, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience at Bazaar.
We will share your comments with our team and we will continue to work hard to always deliver that great guests experience.

Jimmy Pumarol
Assistant General Manager

There are newer reviews for The Bazaar by Jose Andres

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We decided to try out the bazaar so we could compare the food here to the food at Jaleo in LV. Though we really enjoy Jaleo, the food at The bazaar was even better! We let our server choose our meal and he didn't disappoint. This is definitely at the top of my list of places to go to next time I'm in town!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I are for good or bad what you would call foodies. We travel quite a bit and one thing we look forward to all over the world is dinning at amazing restaurants. There a number that fit into that category but few that I would put into the rarified atmosphere of "Top 10".

We added a new one last night after what can only be described as a delight to the palate we experienced at Jose Andres outpost in Miami Beach, Bazaar.

Now I will admit that Tapas is one of our favorite ways to dine, especially with friends as it allows for everyone to experience a multitude of textures and flavors. Our server, Joshua did such a wonderful job of explaining various highlights of the extensive menu which offers a mind numbing choice of over 100 combinations. We decided to put ourselves in his hands and just told him to select an assortment of dishes for us from the various categories. After asking us about the tables likes and dislikes the amazing plates started to roll in and did not stop until we cried uncle :-)

The choices were perfect (although I suspect it might be impossible to make a bad decision) and dinner was divine featuring one palette amazing dish after the next in a wonderful progression through the menu.

Coupled with 2 bottles of a wonderful Rose Cava, great conversation and a dinning room designed to perfection I can only say Bravo!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have done so many different positions in the Hospitality Industry Server, Bartender Manager And Now Certified Sommelier Advance Level 3. I have eaten so many different types of cuisine but Jose Andres is a Master Of Balancing Flavors And Textures In Small Plates. From Not Your Everyday Caprese Withe Liquid Mozzarella And House Dried Cherry Tomatoes packed in Salt and Olive Oil with Liquid Mozzarella.. and a Pesto Underneath to Dragon Fruit Ceviche with Blue Fin Toro and A Citrus Foam all the way down to Dessert of a Deconstructed Key Lime Pie with Merengues, Ley LIme Filling In The Middle and Crunchy and Slightly Salty Granola Like Graham Cracker Crumbles ...WOW.. I must mention that our Front Server Mario was great but it was the Passion Of his Back Server HOLLY that Drew Me in as an expert in Hospitality. Here is a young woman who has only been in the business one year and was out after an accident for one month but She is the type of server you don't see very often on the South Beach Scene. She obviously had the passion for the food and without her Chef Andres Beautiful menu would not have been as enjoyable. Each Small Plate she brought was Eloquently Described not only on it's Preparation but with detailed instructions how to hold it, eat it, to experience the masterpiece on the plate...She recited those instructions not as if it were redundant every night and wondering when it would be time to Clock Out And Go Home...but with A SMILE and Passion...Holly is the type of Server I haven't seen in years and Chef Andres and his organization need to HEAR about this type of Employee. ONE YEAR in the Biz and She had the palate to describe the food and present it with eating instructions better than most food critics. Holly needs to be Recognized for her work. As A Sommelier I already told Jimmy The Assistant Gm that the Wine List was Dead On...A Spanish Based Concepts with Sherries and Wines from all over the many regions and islands of Spain not just Riojas and Ribera Del Dueros...and No Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio and No Kendall Jackson Chardonnay.. A Wine List full of Cavas, Sherries, Roses, Monastrells, Mencia, Godellos...This wine list should win an Award Of Excellence from Wine Spectator. It was not your usual BORING Generic Wine List you find on South Beach... No One Paid me to Write This Folks...I am a Professional Who Recognized A Great Experience and a Great Young RISING STAR in HOLLY.. I am sure Gordon Ramsay and All the Chefs who can't be at all their concepts all over the country so an employee like this not just the great food is what will bring me back to Bizaar. Great Manager in Jimmy Too.. He just happened to thank me with an after dinner drink ...of Pedro Ximenez From Jerez so I would leave for home with the Taste Of Spain On My Palate.... This Is My New Favorite Restaurant on South Beach or Anywhere in Florida...ASK FOR HOLLY to be at your table... Tell Her Larry The Wine Guy Recommended her :-)

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I loved Bazaar! Incredible food (tapas style so you get to try a lot of things) and amazing atmosphere. Service is good too. Don't miss the dessert display in the bar seating area!

1  Thank whataziz