Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
$258
$209
  • Beachfront
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
La Flora(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
$197
Room Mate Hotels
$179
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$169
Official Hotel
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$268
$199
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Pestana Hotel Group
1,907 results
All reviewsnikki beach clubdiamond membersouth beachwest towerocean drivemarble floorsjoe's stone crabsouth endpartial ocean viewcity viewfull kitchenone bedroom suitepool areafront desk staffan upgradebeach chairscorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2007

The Bentley Beach was reserved for my husband and I through a friend for his wedding. We had read some reviews and were a bit skeptical, but were very impressed upon arrival. The staff, especially Cesar (the hardest working man in South Beach....he works 2 jobs, goes to school and still always has a smile on his face), was wonderful! Very friendly and helpful. The concierge was great....he helped us select a restaurant to eat at and told us about the 25 cent bus system that loops you around South Beach. The jacuzzi was open 24 hours, as long as you were quiet. It was conviently located, however, also allowed for some privacy. Although we did not use the gym (hey, we walked 80 blocks our first day there....we didn't know about the cheap bus system at that point), it appeared very clean and had enough of a selection of equipment. As of right now, there is no restaurant in the hotel. However, construction for one is underway on the level of the lobby. The room we were given was b-e-a-utiful!!! Just like the pictures shown. We had a junior suite....perfect for the 2 of us. The king sized bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was great, the balcony (although we did not have an ocean front room) offered a great view of the harbor to watch the cruise ships pulling out, the mini-kitchen area was helpful to hold some snacks we purchased at the local Wal-Greens. Only downfall...the snacks in the room and the continental breakfast were very expensive. With the mini-kitchen (including microwave and refrigerator), however, you don't really need the snacks or breakfast. I'm a fruit-fanatic, so the apples they leave for the guests at the front desk were perfect for a snack through out the day. Although it is quite a distance from Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive, the accommodations make it very worth that minor inconvenience. Also, a lot of the reviews we read complained about the construction next door. We were not bothered by it at all. It seems to be par for the course for South Beach, as there was a lot of construction everywhere we went. The private beach was great. They supplied their guests with fresh towels, lounge chairs, umbrellas and cabanas. We stayed at another hotel in the South Beach area after our stay at The Bentley Beach and were very unimpressed. The Bentley Beach set the bar very high. The Bentley Beach is definitely our hotel of choice for South Beach.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank HoganL23
Reviewed January 9, 2007

The "junior suite" rooms are not at advertised. The bathroom on the website must be in only one room. We went through three and nothing even close. The first room was the wrong room, the second room they switched us too didn't have a lens in the peep-hole, just a hole - a REAL peep-hole. Then the surprise flowers I had for my girlfriend were not in ANY of the rooms before we got there. Some surprise when I had to call down and have them "found." The common areas were dirty and not kept up. In bad need of a paint job. The seat covers in the common areas around the hottub were dirty and stained. The elevators needed refitting. The elevator opened on some storage floor frequently and we would get a great view of the pack-rat mentality of the hotel management. There is demolition of a hotel going on right next door and we were awakened each morning at 8:00 a.m. to a wrecker ball smashing into concrete. Some vacation. Zagat's has got this so far over-rated it's not funny. Also, that end of SOBE is run down and nasty. Stay up north. Skip it!!!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9  Thank Salacia340
Reviewed December 30, 2006

I stayed at the bentley beach right before the christmas holiday, my company sent me to miami to promote our new product and had me choose where I would stay. I picked the benttley beach and was glad I did. I had lots of faxing to do and receive. The front desk staff was more than helpful with all of my paperwork. There was complimentary business services, wireless internet in my room, and i was able to order room service for the days I was to busy to go out..They had a great hot tub and a nice pool out back..My room had a patio and a decent view of the ocean which i enjoyed while sending my email reports to my office..definitely would stay there again....

Stayed: December 2006
6  Thank ladydadoggie
Reviewed December 26, 2006

My wife and I stayed at Bentley Beach for a night just before Christmas.

Pros: Very clean, nice spacious room with nice decor, very friendly service, located on a nice strip just south of South Beach (but still an easy walk), nice pool area and a very nice beach.

Con: They are demolishing an old hotel next door meaning there is noise from construction.

Recommended for a nice romantic break with an accent on relaxation, but still a stone's throw from the main drag on Ocean Drive. They are still getting things together on the service side (restaurant still under construction) but nice attitude from staff.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
6  Thank DPDNY
Reviewed October 24, 2006

My husband an I just got back form our wedding anniversary, and we did have an owesome time.
Since they open the doors we where nicely greeted by Elvin, and when we got into our beautiful room my husband surprised me with rose petals and balloons, all prepared by one of the concierge's (the spanish speaking one....can't remember his name!), he also suggested very good retaurants during our stay and we did have great food.
Accomodations are excellent, no questions about...they just need their restaurant which I was told will be open within few weeks, will definetely return for fun.

Stayed: October 2006