Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
Kimpton
$517
$362
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$172
Hilton.com
1,925 results
All reviewsnikki beach clubdiamond membersouth beachwest towerocean drivemarble floorsjoe's stone crabsouth endpartial ocean viewcity viewfull kitchenone bedroom suitepool areafront desk staffan upgradebeach chairscorner room
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Bentley in December 2012. This was our second stay at the hotel. We love the hotel’s location as well as the beach area. The local is location towards the end of Ocean Drive so to speak, but we thought it was a good distance away from all the noise and the hustle and bustle of Ocean drive further along. So it’s kind of the best of both worlds – you get to stay on Ocean Drive and still enjoy some peace and quiet.

The staff is friendly and polite. I would say though, that for a hotel that is so highly priced, there is a lack of attention to detail, which one expects from hotels like these. I am perhaps nit-picking here, but an example of this was at breakfast. The hostess seated us at a different section of the restaurant since it was full. However, the table was not set for breakfast, and I ended up asked three separate servers for the creamer, sugar and a spoon. The breakfast itself was just about ok, and even though we got there one hour before close, supplies seem to be dwindling. In our room, tea/coffee was not replaced after the maids cleaned the room. So the tea that I liked and had on the first day was never replaced for three days! I would not be complaining if this was the Hampton Inn :).

All in all, it’s a good place to stay when visiting South Beach. The tapas during happy hour was excellent. I would recommend this place if you get a really good deal on the price.

1  Thank thecaribou
HiltonBentley, General Manager at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments on our overall service and Happy Hour, and your constructive feedback on our breakfast buffet in the morning and in room amenities. Please accept my apologies for missing the details in this regard. We have identified the missed opportunities, allowing for improvement. I certainly hope we may welcome you back to South Beach soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Booked the hotel with Hilton HHonors (Gold Level) points for three days over Christmas with my wife for a quick getaway. I had emailed the hotel after booking to confirm a particular room based on tripadvisor reviews. Not disappointed. The Manager, Mr. Alejandro Rico and the Concierge, Mr. Luis Gonzalez, were able to accommodate our request (Room 1017) and upon arriving in the room, there was a nice bottle of champagne and sweets! Room was a one bedroom suite with kitchen and a huge wrap-around balcony overlooking the ocean, government cutaway (watched cruise ships leave for destinations unknown) and the lights of downtown Miami. Watch the sun rise every morning. The hotel is boutique; two 10-story buildings with smallish but classy lobby. Outstanding service all around. Nice pool area on the small side but intimate. Beach area is very nice, cabanas, umbrellas and chairs are available for a nominal fee but worth it. Breakfast every morning was a nice continental one, for $5 you could upcharge for hot but not necessary. The hotel is located below 5th street (the start of South Beach) in a more quiet area. Was able to walk to the energy of Ocean Drive where all the restaurants are, but from the Hilton you are only a 5 minute walk from Joe's Stone Crabs (great takeout) and Prime (across the street). A most excellent choice made perfect by a great, professional staff focused on customer service. Only downside is the hotel is right next to Nikka Beach Club....it can get loud (during Sunday the party went till 5am, but my wife didn't hear a thing). And the wireless internet in our room was non-existent. Minor issues. Will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Room 1017 is the best at the hotel. You are not in the building closest to the beach but you see everything and a great balcony with a lounge and seating area!
2  Thank Jeff B

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your review of the Hilton Bentley. I am pleased to hear our team took very special care of you throughout your visit. Thank you for your feedback on the wireless Internet connection. We have addressed the concern.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to South Beach soon.

Sincerely, John Laclé-General Manager

Reviewed December 26, 2012

There are 3 negatives about the hotel. One i wish it was closer to the center of south beach, 2, maidservice wouldnt come unless you called, and 3 charging for beach chairs even as a hilton diamond member. But none of these were deal breakers to not stay in the hotel. We stayed here 4 nights, and everyone was always very nice and always smiling. The rooms are great, a lot of movie channels if you want to stay in and relax, or we had a very large balcony overlooking the beach. Breakfast was great , and again the staff was always friendly and helpful with anything we needed. I wanted to say thank you to debbie who helped me with a last minute request for a bday cake for my one year old girl. There are alot of great restaurants around the hotel, everything was very accessable. When we checked out, the bellman put our luggage in the taxi without us even knowing or asking, it was a nice tough. Very classy hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HMN99

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Thanks for sharing your kind sentiments of the service received including from Debbie, our Manager on Duty. Certainly, one should not have to ask for room service. Please accept my apologies for this. I appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Worldwide.

Reviewers: The hotel does not have a resort fee. Rather, the hotel charges beach chairs and beach umbrellas separately at our Bentley Beach Club.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was only in town for one night, but this hotel definitely made an impression. The front desk staff was professional and courteous. The gladly stored my luggage and called me as soon as my room was ready for me. They also hailed cabs and called me again when my airport transfer arrived! The hotel itself is very pretty and welcoming. My suit was spacious, with tasteful modern decor. I even had a bidet! The balconies are equipped with chairs, as well as a chaise lounge with a terry cover for those who just want to hang out in their suits.This was quite a show put on by Hilton through their hotel in South Beach.

The hotel is right on Nikki Beach, close to Lincoln street shopping, and withing walking distance of the shopping on Collins Street.

The only thing i could complain about would be the awkward way to get to me room. I had to take the elevator to the 4th floor, get off and walk 50 yards to the next tower elevator, then ride up to my floor. very strange, but a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank prettyinpink4743

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback of the Hilton Bentley. I am pleased to learn our service has made an indelible impression on you. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to South Beach soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Booked a room on points for recent three night stay and in general we were not disappointed! Highlights included a very efficient check in, excellent pool (although the pool area is not huge, it was never busy during our entire stay). The staff were exceptional throughout our stay, the front desk crew were especially knowledgeable and gave excellent recommendations on things to see and do in the immediate area. Having Diamond status, I was upgraded to a Junior Suite, and although it was presented as a great upgrade with an Ocean view, I did not really feel this was the case, particularly since the hotel did not appear to be full. The room was very spacious and well appointed, but it was on the fourth floor (the lowest floor with rooms, my preference is the top floors, not the bottom...), so claiming it provided an ocean view was a bit of a stretch. Mostly our view was of the Nikki Beach club parking lot. I didn't bother saying anything to the staff as we did not spend much time in our room anyways. Oh well, regardless of the room location, we had a fabulous time, and highly recommend this hotel! It is a fabulous getaway on Miami Beach!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Nikki Beach club could be noisy in the evenings. Then again, that wouldn't be a problem if you were actually at the Nikki.....
2  Thank TravellingCanucks_9

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I am pleased to hear of the exceptional service you had experienced. We certainly appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Worldwide.

Sincere regards, John Laclé-General Manager