“Great!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Picture taken from inside apartment
Picture taken from inside apartment
Picture take from inside apartment
Murphy bed in studio
Opened murphy bed
Living room with east side window (ocean view)
Living room with west window view (Indian Creek, Bay and Downtown Miami
Kirchnette
Dining room
The building is the one on the top right (beach side) next to the small round building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
JoeR2788
“Great!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Will come back. Close but not too close to south beach craziness it's good for people who just want to relax.

danielagi...
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Ok”
Reviewed April 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our review maybe skewed by the fact that when we arrived at the condo (for us after a transatlantic flight and a car rental was 3am...) we were given the ok from security to go up and found the toilets disattached and human excrements in the bath....
Danilo (the owner) had just been informed that the maintenance had gone wrong...so he was able to place in another apt which was much lower quality...we had to beg for the apt we booked to be actually cleaned the next day before to move back and it was not really cleaned...plates and cutlery were dirty and it was such a turn down...
Danilo the owner was very responsive and kind, I think he was really let down by the management of the condo ....but condo is so dated that I suspect these situations arise often than not, so be mindful if deciding to go (like if 4 elevators only one worked so few times we had to go up/down 16th floors by stairs....not ideal with a 6 year old...)
Access to beach was fab and beach itself utterly amazing; swimming pool was big but again lacked cleanliness (did not stop my daughter swimming in it).
Away from everything so you would need car for shopping/restaurants and possibly to go to south beach (near which I would book if I was to be in Miami again).
Valet parking was a pain as they were obviously serving the Spanish speaking guests over the rest but we were hardly In a hurry so did not mind although few other guests were visibly annoyed (20' wait is not fun)
Price was reasonable for our stay and this review may have been more positive in the absence of the toilet incident; I would however not recommend this apt in general because of how updated the condo is!

Palak P
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent stay !!”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We booked this place for 4 nights spanning across Christmas eve. The place is awesome. Would like to extend my thanks to owner Danilo who communicated with us efficiently and the check-in was hassle free. The apartment was exactly as it is on the pictures. Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking out to stay in Miami with direct beach access.

Management Response
Feb 2, 2017
Thank you Palak, I'm so glad you had a wonderful staying in my place. Please come back anytime, you are always very welcomed to stay in my apt. Happy New Year to you!!!!
marina269
New York City, New York
“Great place, nice owner!”
Reviewed April 30, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The condo is very nice with a beautiful view and complimentary parking, which is a huge plus. Be careful that the futon doesn't open up though, that's why it's a great place just for 3 people.The beach right down there is very convenient, beautiful and not crowded. Danilo is a pleasant person to work with, promptly responded to my emails. My friends and I would definitely stay at his place anytime!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
May 1, 2016
Thanks Marina, I'm so glad you and your friends had a good time in my apartment. Please note it is a sofa, not a futon nor a sofa-bed. Only one person can sleep on it, that is why I advertise 3 people maximum can stay in my apartment. Take care.
L K
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great Experience!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The place was just as described and had everything you could possibly need. The parking was included which was perfect. The views are fantastic and the place very comfortable. The landlord was a pleasure to deal with. He was very quick in responding to our email inquiries and made sure we had a wonderful stay.
Thank you again for everything.

Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 14, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner, very courteous
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Silvan H
“Good Place to stay!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Nice Beach and good parking service. Apartment on the 16th Floor with nice view. Good for watching some stuff in the north. A bit far from center (taxi 10$) for nightlife.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing