We chose The Standard for a weekend Spa Stay-cation and it was absolutely perfect. The hotel offers the perfect atmosphere of relaxation and escape from real life. It was calming and laid back yet also luxurious at the same time. The lobby staff are awesome: helpful and friendly. The rooms were perfect: decorated simply but beautifully and very clean. The pool area (where we spent the majority of our stay) was perfect for relaxing. The food and drinks were both delicious (be prepared for Miami Beach prices!). Only complaint that although they were friendly and nice the pool service was very slow even though it was not that busy. (Possibly new staff??). The spa was perfect for spa-goers like us who like the DIY option. Everything you need is available for you (the scrub is amazing!!!!!). As a guest you can spend as much time in the spa(scrubbing, steaming, heating up...) as you wish! Overall this hotel was perfect for a relaxing stay and spa experience. We didn't want to leave and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on tiny Belle Isle in Biscayne Bay, The Standard, Miami is an indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy playground that fosters stress-free socializing in a tropical, contemporary setting. With a minimalist design, the holistic hydrotherapy spa hotel provides a stylish yet intimate ambience just blocks from the glitz of South Beach's nightlife and celebrity crowd. Owned by hotelier Andre Balazs, the hotel, winner of Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Favorite Spa Hotel award, features a one-acre garden with do-it-yourself hydrotherapy-based scrubs, plunges, open-air mud baths, and stunning amenities that include a 103° F Roman Waterfall Hot Tub, a 50° F Arctic Plunge, and a 12-foot Falling Water Column. The 12,500-square-foot spa boasts one of the largest hammams in North America, in addition to an exceptional treatment menu of bodywork, massage, facials, and complementary health alternatives. More than 40 fitness classes are available weekly (including eight types of yoga), and the hotel's restaurants offer healthful Mediterranean coastal cuisine and al fresco dining. The modest guest capacity (a mere 100 rooms) complements the hotel's communal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Standard, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard Miami Hotel Miami Beach
- Standard Miami Beach
- Standard Miami Hotel Beach
- Standard Hotel Miami Beach