Due to rain damage to my apartment because of a week of rain, i needed to check into a hotel. I am fortunate that I have many choices of hotels to stay at in Miami Beach due to my business relationships that exist. I needed the best of both worlds. I needed to stay close to home but still wanted to escape Miami Beach. The only hotel that could meet my expectations is the Standard Hotel. I felt as though I went to a paradise dedicated towards relaxation. Upon contacting Grace Duncan and Amanda Perez about my last minute reservation, my mini vacation to paradise began through being greeted by the valet attendants to the warm welcome by the front desk manager Frank Zapata.
The environment and energy that the Standard Hotel creates is one of relaxation. Even for myself who is constantly on my phone and Ipad for business; the power of the Standard Hotel embodies relaxation.
Although I have worked with these individuals in the past, I observed because the management team and they greet and handle all guests as though they are family members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on tiny Belle Isle in Biscayne Bay, The Standard, Miami is an indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy playground that fosters stress-free socializing in a tropical, contemporary setting. With a minimalist design, the holistic hydrotherapy spa hotel provides a stylish yet intimate ambience just blocks from the glitz of South Beach's nightlife and celebrity crowd. Owned by hotelier Andre Balazs, the hotel, winner of Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Favorite Spa Hotel award, features a one-acre garden with do-it-yourself hydrotherapy-based scrubs, plunges, open-air mud baths, and stunning amenities that include a 103° F Roman Waterfall Hot Tub, a 50° F Arctic Plunge, and a 12-foot Falling Water Column. The 12,500-square-foot spa boasts one of the largest hammams in North America, in addition to an exceptional treatment menu of bodywork, massage, facials, and complementary health alternatives. More than 40 fitness classes are available weekly (including eight types of yoga), and the hotel's restaurants offer healthful Mediterranean coastal cuisine and al fresco dining. The modest guest capacity (a mere 100 rooms) complements the hotel's communal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Standard, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard Miami Hotel Miami Beach
- Standard Miami Beach
- Standard Miami Hotel Beach
- Standard Hotel Miami Beach