The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$340
$279
$376
$229
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$177
$169
Official Website
$190
$136
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$310
$199
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$260
$207
$317
$195
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

All reviewstriple bunkscroissant sandwichcommon roomrooftop loungedrink specialsin south beachcan't beat the locationperfect locationper nightcleaning staffclubsmiamijose
Reviewed October 31, 2010

When I stayed here in may it was after a fairly extensive trip around the US and Canada. Id stayed in my fair share of hostels by then, and this one was up there with the best of them(this is a hostel, not a hotel as this trip adviser entry seems to suggest!). Fun, friendly staff who seem to be at the desk 24hours (sometimes having a snooze but i dont blame them!) which was handy for us given our early morning flights out. The english guy working at the front desk when i was there was great, giving us discounts for ladies nights at local bars and on the discount entry list for one of the big clubs, Mansions (anyone who has gone out in South Beach knows that entry can get pretty pricey so getting a discount was well worth it!). He also knew the staff at alot of the other hostels, and organised it so groups can chime in on activities. There is a great rooftop deck/patio where the hostel hosts cheap BBQ's and you can get cheap drinks in the bar in the lobby, AND free breakfast in the mornings if you're up early enough. The rooms were air-conned with full size ensuites attached and were so big that my friend and i really didnt feel we were sharing with 6 other girls, except when it came time when everyone wanted a shower! The location couldnt be better, with the beach right across the road (complete with the cast of jersey shore when we were there!), the main south beach strip just downstairs and shopping, clubs and restaurants a short walk away (and no, it really wasnt as noisy as i expected and we were there on weekend nights too!) All in all, basically awesome! I would stay here again in a heartbeat and urge everyone to do the same!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I had the most fantastic time at this hostel! The staff are extremely friendly and so much fun, there's a 24 hour bar which is cheap and provides a range of drinks and offers! The hot tub on the roof is so much fun and it is right on south beach so the location is perfect. The people we met there were some of the best people I met on my travels! Everyone's up for fun and genuinely really nice. The beach is about a 2 minute walk away which is perfect and it's close to all the partying! The rooms are fine, really clean. I am definitely going back to this hostel, I wish I could have stayed longer! I travelled with 8 people and all of them loved it just as much. I highly recommend Deco Walk!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We stayed only a night on a weekend during Spring Break. The location is right in the heart of Ocean Drive, a few meters from the beach, just perfect. The lobby is beautiful, tries to keep the art deco ambience even inside, with big windows over Ocean Drive.

My dorm room had I think 10 people so it stank a bit, but I guess it's the guests' fault... The bathroom was not very clean either, but again I arrived in the evening so I don't know at what time the staff cleaned it...

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2010

My experience was really good for me at the Deco Walk! The staff is great, always there to answer your questions and to help you with anything... Good Price/quality, half a minute from the beach! Small fridge in the room plus the television and a computer for everyone in the lobby! :) Bring your earplugs, Ocean Drive can be pretty loud at night! I totally recommend this hostel! Have a nice trip!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Climber91
Reviewed May 16, 2010

We decided to try something different and spent the weekend at this hostel on Miami Beach. It was our first experience at a hostel so we weren't quite sure what to expect.

The dorm style accomodations were pretty clean, just the usual sand one expects on a tiled floor in a beach town. The lobby/bar area in the reception was in the deco style, and nice and airy. They have an undeveloped goldmine in the roof top patio, only about half of it is setup to be used leaving a whole area in the back that have more seating, tables etc. Some type of toliet would be good too as you have to traipse back down to your room. The only real negative was the distinct lack of ashtrays. There was one overflowing one and that was it. There were quite a few people smoking and we resorted to using beer cans and water bottles for ashtrays.

The location is really amazing, right on Ocean Drive and you can see the ocean from the rooftop patio.

The staff were friendly and helpful with everything. The valet parking for $20 for the entire stay is a great bargain considering the prices of parking on South Beach.

I saw a view negative reviews about the lack of atmosphere, but really its all in what you make of it. Hanging out with new friends most of the night on the patio was pretty awesome, without needing something glitzy.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple