Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
Official Website
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$325
$279
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$324
$229
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$140
$136
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$299
$199
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$220
Official Site
$329
$321
roomertravel.com
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$284
Hotels.com
$295
$209
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$264
$225
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewstriple bunkscroissant sandwichcommon roomrooftop loungedrink specialsin south beachcan't beat the locationperfect locationper nightcleaning staffclubsmiamijose
Reviewed April 3, 2008

I love this place ,you ffl like you are at home , They have a secure elevator with key,that keeps the place very safe .the rooms are very clean and all its new ,They have continental breakfast that is excellent, also they have a nice jacuzzi area in the top roof.

The customer service its excellent , and the best of all the price soo cheap , I will back soon

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank luiggy
Reviewed February 26, 2008

It's unfortunate that this hotel gets very little credit according to some of the reviews I have read .. I give it a thumbs up! I've stayed at alot of the other hotels in SoBe and I'm always looking for something new and exciting so I can share with others about hidden hotel gems in the area.. this is one of the best at an affordable price right in the middle of all the fun and excitement.

I was able to get one of the Ocean view rooms .. the view was great and the room was beautifully designed and everything was modern and stylish.. however, if you sleep lightly .. I wouldn't recommend a room with an ocean view I'd choose one of the others.

Also, if you require assitance from the front desk .. this is not the hotel for you either and unless I missed it, I had no idea how to contact someone if i needed them. I like doing my own thing and require very little interraction with front desk personnel since i know my way around the area. But, you can always ask others in the area ... restaurants etc.

Be prepared to pay for your stay at check in.. which was a first for me in Sobe but not a problem .. be sure to ask who to contact or how to contact someone when checking out. They were very helpful in getting a cab for my departure to the airport and you are never bothered when your "Do Not Disturb" sign is on the door. The rooms are very clean.

Everyone at this hotel was very courteous & friendly .. the hotel felt very homey... i loved it! The area is great and right across the street from the beach ... and close to great restaurants, clubs and within walking distance to Lincoln Road Mall..

If you don't require alot of attention ... you'll love this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel and i look forward to staying at this hotel again. I hope my next experience is just as enjoyable..

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Angelndisgize713
Reviewed February 6, 2006

For the price and location you cant beat the Deco Walk. Most of the hotels on south beach are crappy anyway but i think that the Deco Walk is not as crappy as the rest. Its clean enough and cheap. They have a nice little area where you can play pool and chess and just relax, and they also have a hot tub on the roof. There wont be any management there after about 6 oclock though so if you lose a key to your room or something you will have to wait outside until the next morning haha.

• Stayed: May 2005
Reviewed June 8, 2005

I stood at this hotel for 10 days and it was better than I expected. There was no manager in the evening and it was under construction therefore we had to enter through an alleyway. Other than that the service was excellent the location was great and housekeeping was on point. Would definetly stay there again great price and location. If you are looking for a quiet hotel this is it. No pool but has a jacuzzi and a sundeck. Great view also. The staff was great!! got a good deal on the last night 50 bucks off. Near every attraction, across the street from the beach. Really nice once you enter the lobby, looks deceiving on the outside. Has a pool table and all to entertain guests. Rooms are of a good size and the bathrooms as well. Very clean, I was extremely happy with the hotel and service. EXCELLENT , am going back for the 4th of July weekend and looking forward to it.

• Stayed: April 2005
1  Thank irispel
A TripAdvisor Member
Denmark
Reviewed March 1, 2005

I cancelled my reservation a week before planned arrival, which is
earlier than the requested 72 hours for cancellation.
It took me several phone calls to get contact, but finally Estella took the phone and promised me to do the cancellation. I called her back later and found she had not yet done it, but now she would certainly do it. She also promised me , when asked, that they needed no further action from my side.
The day after I did hower e-mail about the cancellation as well, only to learn that their mail address, presented on their web site was out of function.

I learned to day that they had drawn an amount of app 300 dollars on my credit card account!!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member