All reviewsmini fridgecollins avenueboardwalkwalgreensfontainebleau
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I stayed here 5 days; this was my first time @Mia Beach and I really enjoyed my stay... Wonderful sands very close fr the hotel... Recommends! ++++ olfkglfklgkflkgrfkgflkglfkolfkgokfokhfkhookholgkhkglkhlgkh

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

I rarely write reviews. Booked this hotel through a third party timeshare travel agency. Thought we would be staying near restaurants. Only a few restaurants in area. Didn't rent a car since we were meeting family and there was no need to. If you drive, you need to look for parking. Travelled with my 2 boys. Would not stay here again. Was mislead and thought I was near everything. Stayed in a standard room that has no closet. Hotel has no pool which my boys absolutely love. Elevator is so old and I was nervous every time we were on it. Hallway is smelly and carpets dirty.
My boys didn't want to get in their tub. Oh, if you are looking for the iron, it's in the bottom drawer. The vending machines were out of order. The snack machine wasn't fully stocked.
We always stay in much better hotels than this one.
On the other hand, if you don't plan to be in the room long and you love the beach, then this place is for you. Its a short walk to the beach.
The lobby is Victorian style and if you like Subway it's downstairs and open until midnight. The beds were comfortable and the shower was good.
The staff is friendly and Melissa was very helpful.
I absolutely would not stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very old. The carpet is dirty and the bathroom floor is in bad shape . We only stayed 1 night .. Thank GOD!!
Great location but it's more like an old motel. It's also has dirty walls . Look at the pic below..

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

When you arrive to the hotel you are greeted with the smell of subway which is located in the lobby of the hotel! Check in was fairly quick which was good because we arrived late at night! We got to our hotel room to find a very outdated room, the door would not open or close properly unless you threw yourself against it because it kept jarring. The top of the door had a massive gap so you could hear everyone in the hallways! We then had issues with our toilet overflowing! We rang reception and were instantly moved to another room which was much nicer! Overall the new room was quite comfortable. We did not feel to safe walking around at nighttime either. The lift was very slow sometimes waiting up to 7 minutes. For the location and the price it was ok but would not stay again due to the issues we had with the first room.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We weren't told about the renovations going on in the hotel prior to our stay, the lobby was stripped and no where to sit. The room next to us had renovations being done early hours of the morning, the workers had their radio on right outside our door as well. There is a subway restaurant inside the hotel and the bread smell hits you in the face the moment you walk in. The rooms are bigger than expected and beds are reasonably comfortable, small bathroom but fine for a few nights. Location was good in terms of being close to the beach and boardwalk but not much else. Wouldnt recommend it if you would rather be near more attractions/shops.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple