All reviewsmini fridgecollins avenueboardwalkwalgreensfontainebleau
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel a week ago with my family and we loved it. It was clean and very conveniently located if you are visiting the beach.

If you are looking for luxury, there is. Sheraton right down the road.

Price is right. Staff is pleasant. It is clean and the location is great! Will return in the future!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank RaliMiller
Reviewed September 30, 2016

We had booked a deluxe bedroom and made a request for a roll away bed, what did we get? A standard room with a double bed and NO roll away bed. Did we get extra credit? Did we receive proper help? NO! The staff is horrible! They are rude and utterly useless. Instead of getting an upgrade, we were asked to pay more. No wifi included, no Ethernet wire. Worst experience ever. Shampoo and conditioner smelt like cleaning detergent.
Had to book another hotel for better service. Recommend essex house hotel, where you are treated like a celebrity.
ONTOP of all that, we would not get a penny back from our stay. We paid for 5 nights and could not get a single dollar back.

Worst experience ever!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank Gitanjali G
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I stayed will visited the hotel. Pulling up I notice there was no parking so u hve to pay per hour ur vehicle is sitting exception 3am to 10am free parking. There were cats all over the guest cars out door. Finally when u make it in the first thing that hits you is the smell of subway which is located inside the very unclean lobby. Looking over the counter behind the very friendly clerk is a very unclean desk and marks all over the desk. Looking to your right you notice everyone in sets of 2-3 getting on a very tiny elevator that was slow as a snail. Finally when u make it to the floor ur instant greeted by trash bags and and flimsy doors. The room once u Enter is very unclean and appears as there possibly could have been a crime committed there. After walking into the room and very tiny bathroom. The stay is over as I retrieve the bags tht I Refuse to put down bc there was no way I was staying Over night in that good awful dirty bed which I'm sure test 1500 for bacterial. the room door kept coming open but not fully open bc it was locked but that in it self made me feel unsafe in staying over night so I left 5min after checking in to go to a mores expensive but nice hotel so nice that I flop on the bed and woke up the next morning. Thanks hotel YVE for the PH room bc for some reason after being cheap I felt the urge to splurge on my safety and great night of sleep.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
4  Thank KiingBarbie_26
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

We found this hotel very accomodative .Some of my family members stay at Fountain blue hotel and we found this charming boutique hotel for less than one third of the price. The room was very clean, the bad was comfortable, the staff was very nice. And we were just steps on the ocean. We will come back.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank alice234t
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

DON'T STAY HERE!! The only benefit is that the hotel is very close to the beach, but that's it. From day one they overbooked and then tried to have us pay for an extra bed when it was their fault. They tried to compensate this by offering free wifi for our room, but the wifi didn't even work the full time we were there. The rooms are small and not that clean, and somebody on the cleaning staff even pooped in our room when we were gone. The elevator is slow and doesn't seem stable, and the Subway in the lobby gives the hotel a weird smell. There is no phone in the room to call down to the lobby, and the managers are rarely available when you need them. The first two nights it was too cold too sleep ( I don't think the thermostats in the room work), and the last day and a half of my visit the air was being worked on so we had no air conditioning and it was unbearable to sleep. All the hotel offered us was an apology and no monetary compensation. Please just save your money and stay at a better hotel, because staying at this one will ruin your trip.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends