I stayed here with my daughter and granddaughter for our annual trip. This is a very special time for us, as it's a full week where I get to spend time with just my daughter and grand daughter… First, let me start by saying the the location is decent, I might even rate it as good. It's close to the action and near to the beach. Our trip started out fine, we had a decent room that was clean and the hotel was quiet, not scene-y, which is what we like. But the trip took a big turn for the worse, when we spent the day shopping… We made a pit stop back to the room to drop off some of our bags (with an 18 month old in tow, it's a necessity to stop back at the room and offload some of the bags we were schlepping around…) When we arrived back, we found that one of the bags (with the receipt in it) was gone. To my heartbreak, it was a bag that contained some items for my granddaughter. Who steals baby clothes? When I inquired to the management about my missing items (note: I didn't make any accusations against anyone, I simply asked them to help me because it's not right that new items can go missing from a locked room….) They were completely indifferent. No one cared, no one did anything to make me feel better about the situation, to even be sympathetic would've been nice. No way. The management completely dropped the ball on thisaccuse anyone of stealing…I asked't room was fine a
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch. Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach