We stayed three nights at the Crescent Resort in early December and were really pleased with our choice. Right on Ocean Drive and opposite Lummus Park, the beach was about a two minute walk away. Helpful staff and a room that was the equivalent of a small one bedroom flat made it a really enjoyable experience. Our flight arrived in Miami around 6am and check in was listed as being after 4pm but on arrival we were able to deposit our baggage and the staff made an effort to get us into our room as soon as possible which was fantastic after a red-eye flight from South America. The suite was well equipped with a huge comfy double bed, a whirlpool bath in the bathroom, and a sofa bed settee in the living area which had a small perfectly equipped kitchen. There were two TVs one in the bedroom and one in the living area.
Reception staff were helpful and there was usually free coffee available in the reception area. There was a small gym in the basement which we didn't use, but it looked OK as long as you just wanted to use a treadmill - never anyone there when I looked but then South Beach was just a minute walk away - much more fun than the gym.
Plenty of restaurants within walking distance for breakfast, or it would have been really easy to self cater in the suite - choice is yours.
Would recommend this hotel as excellent value for money
Suggestions to improve would be a few more chairs on the verandah at the front of the hotel, as it was a great place to sit and watch the world go by and there were only three chairs. Also a couple more sun loungers and some parasols for shade on the roof terrace would be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch. Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach