The Crescent is located at the quieter end of Ocean Drive so we were able to enjoy the atmosphere of the busy street but also get some sleep. We stayed 2 nights here and loved it. We chose to book a suite and were given one on the first floor. The views of the ocean and the sunrises were amazing. We were greeted by Jacques who was friendly and helpful, particularly in recommending a local grocery store where we could get provisions to make a few meals in the little kitchen. Our suite could have done with a bit of a refurbishment and it was disappointing not to have furniture on the roof terrace but overall we reckoned we made a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch. Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach