“AWESOME HOTEL AND STAFF- JAQUES ABRAHAM IS THE NICEST PERSON THERE!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crescent Resort On South Beach

Crescent Resort On South Beach
Miami Beach, Florida
“AWESOME HOTEL AND STAFF- JAQUES ABRAHAM IS THE NICEST PERSON THERE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I came to celebrate my birthday with my hubby and I enjoyed every minute of it. The Pent House Suite was breathtaking. The housekeeping ladies were pretty nice as well. Everything was walking distance-restaurants, clubs, bars, and of course the beach, staff was phenomenal. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Mr. Jaques Abraham…. I think he was French, anywho he was very helpful and kind. The hotel it self was in top shape. Had no issues with my room—tv’s everywhere, full kitchen, silverware….you name it. I’m definitely coming here again. It was worth my trip and money!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are nice and sunny
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

My Wife and I decided to make the ultimate commitment and finally get married. After a tiresome time browsing on countless search engines , we finally stumbled across “The Crescent Resort on South Beach”. The main reason we originally choose the Crescent Resort was based on its intimate waterfront balcony, which we knew would be perfect for our Ceremony. Other factors included the hotels elegant boutique décor , location and comparative rates. Upon our arrival We were instantly greeted with superior customer service. The hotel manager James Szabo gave us recommendations for activities , personal favorite restaurant choices and even a brief awareness of tourist traps. Thanks you Crescent Resort , their will be no questions where we will be having our first year anniversary !

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious http://www.crescentsuites.com
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Alta Loma, CA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

When we opened the door into our lovely ocean view room on the 4th floor of the Crescent Resort I was immediately pleased. It had a new modern, yet somewhat retro style decor: leather, metal, and wood in pleasing and interesting colors. One of the neat things about being on this particular floor is the amount of sunlight streaming into the hallway; a refreshing break from all the dark hotel hallways I have been in. I can say the same for the room itself: lots of natural light. Upon entering, there is a closet on the left. Walking further, one is in the living room. There is a diningroom to the left that seats 4-6, and a ceiling fan. Through a glass door in the dining area is a huge rooftop area, shared by all, that overlooks Ocean Drive, the park and the beach area. (By the way, I know some people complain about it being near the end of the drive but believe me, I was glad! Everything is walkable, and I was happy to be away from clubs and party areas!) To continue, the livingroom also has a glass door that goes onto the rooftop. No worries as both doors have locks for security and both rooms have exceptional drapes for privacy. The view from the rooftop is lovely! The livingroom has a nice leather sofa containing a sofa bed as well as a leather sidechair. Alongside the livingroom is a kitchen complete with dishwasher, two stools, a great sink, stove, frig, granite countertops, nice dinnerware and plenty of cabinet space. There was a coffeemaker, tea-maker, tea kettle and a terrific toaster. Attached to the kitchen is a small room housing the toilet, that opens up into the rest of the bathroom with the sink, vanity and drawers and a large tri-shower as we called it. It has a regular shower head, a RAIN showerhead and a handheld. Sliding doors open up into the separate bedroom that boasts a pedestal King bed, on which I had a great night's sleep. In here is a small closet with a safe. An additional set of sliding doors opens back up into the livingroom. The room is nicely laid out and quite comfortable. By the way, there is a large flatscreen in the diningroom, a small flatscreen in the kitchen cabinet for viewing in the livingroom AND the kitchen (great for the cook!) and another mounted at the perfect angle in the bedroom!!! There is a one minute walk across the street to a lovely beach with nice warm water! (Towels are loaned to you by the hotel if needed) When tired...walk right back to the room and get into a nice shower, some cool air conditioning, a cold drink, and some nice TV! The BEST part of all is the owner and staff. Jim, the owner, is a kind and congenial man who along with his staff, took care of all needs. He was a frequent presence in the lobby, which gave one a feeling that things would be taken care of. We had several relaxed and pleasant conversations, during one of which he told me the best place to walk to shop for gifts. He has a lovely demeanor and it was nice to actually be able to engage with the owner while there. Makes it feel more "homey". I had no complaints, but I feel that if I had, they would have been addressed immediately. If you go there, and plan to spend time in the room, opt for the ocean front room on the fourth floor! You can't go wrong!

Room Tip: Opt for a room on the fourth floor in the front. It will be worth it!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank roselinck
Rancho Cucamonga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

I had the pleasure of doing business with The Crescent Resort when a major motion picture I was working with shot for four days on Ocean Drive right near the hotel. I was lucky enough to stay in the hotel's famed Presidential Suite, which was as luxurious as it was beautifully decorated and comfortable. From the granite countertops in the kitchen to the triple shower in the bath, the suite was a delight. Three huge flat screen TVs, a lovely king-sized bed and a fullly equipped luxury kitchen were some of the appointments we enjoyed the most, not to mention the rooftop views of Ocean Drive and the beach just outside our door. The service was top-notch and the management was friendly, courteous and helpful throughout our stay. I highly recommend the Crescent Resort right in the heart of exotic South Beach for couples or families alike.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Presidential Suite, but regular rooms looked beautiful as well.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank David L
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Traveled to South Beach with a companion for 4 days. When we arrived at the Crescent resort we asked to check-in early and we were given what had to be the worst room in the hotel. The shower was dingy. The blinds did not work so we had no privacy at night. The bedding was dirty and full of hair. We asked to move but were refused by two of representatives. Everyone was nice, but no one could make any decisions!! No one gave us access to the manager. Finally, the night desk person, George, brought up some clean sheets. The next day we met Jose Varon. We were pretty fed up by this time, but he was helpful and moved us up to a much nicer room on the 4th floor. Jose was courteous and professional. I'm sorry he only works the night desk; he should be the manager. If I return the the Crescent Suites, I will only work with Jose.

Room Tip: stay away from from room 3306. rooms on the 4th floor are nicer
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank trip_nATL
Santa Cruz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Traveled as a family of 6 and we booked a two bedroom suite with Crescent Resort on South Beach for two nights to round the end of our Orlando/5-day Caribbean cruise/South Beach vacation.
The location of the hotel was perfect: right across from the beach, close to all the shopping (Lincoln Ln shops were about 2 blocks away, Collin Ave shops just a block over), close to a bunch of restaurants, as well as the nightlife without being right in the middle of all the hustle and bustle/noisy nightclubs. Parking is somewhat of a hassle in South Beach so being so close to everything was definitely a huge plus!
The accommodations were great: very clean, very comfortable beds and pillows, a TV in every room with local channels (not limited like the bigger hotels), and spacious bathrooms.
Not to mention the people who worked the front desk were also extremely friendly, approachable, and helpful. There wasn't a moment when I walked through the lobby that someone didn't wish me a good morning, ask us how things were going, or a good night!
We would definitely book with Crescent Resort again any time we visit South Beach in the future!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Crys733
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stay in The Crescent resort this May for a long weekend and had a great tiem
good size room ..close to all art deco restaurant and jsut across the street.....
we had free wifi....