All reviews ping pong hot tub fun place to stay whole foods common areas free breakfast night life south beach ocean drive happy hour miami nicole jose clubs nightlife bartender
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Bikini hostel is in wonderful and quiet place. The kitchen and cleaning staff, as well as reception are my nice and considerate. They always try to help us to be better. The place is spacious, the rooms spacious and complete. I liked it a lot.
Laura

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Good location, close to the party but quieter area, close to supermarkets, restaurants. I liked the staff, very friendly and cordial. the rooms and the space without spacious, and is well equipped. It has Jacuzzi, pool, sofas. The bar and terrace space is nice with good music. In general, good site, quality, warmth and good price.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

So I came here with friends and even when we just stay one night we can see that it is a nice place where you can found people from other countries, you can also get some drinks at the ba. the rooms are clean and the staff that works there is really nice and help you with everything.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2018

The staff that work for this hostel are so rude that I would bet dollars for doughnuts that one could find better service and accommodations at the local county jail. I will keep this review short and simple and highlight some of the fabulous things worth mentioning.

1) The outdoor jacuzzi doubles as a toilet. Someone has the audacity to leave a plank inside of the jacuzzi. It was literally floating there and nobody working there was the wiser.

2) Lots of drug use!

3) Great places to rub elbows with the lower classes of our society. Anyone can rent a room for the same price of a Chinese Buffett.

Room tip: pay more and get better!!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Sentient M
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I've been coming to Miami for 6+ years now, and I always turn to Bikini Hostel 1st before looking anywhere else. The staff is fair, friendly, and on-point. I really appreciate the fact that they have a kitchen so that I can walk to either Whole Foods or Publix which are both well withing walking distance, and cook my own meals, and share with people from all over the world that pass through the hostel as well.
The hostel is located on the west side of Miami Beach, which means that it's nice and quiet at night, and not super turned up like Ocean Drive. It's very easy to get rest when you want.
My spot.

Room tip: Book a 9+room and on weekday for lowest rate..
Date of stay: July 2018