All reviews ping pong hot tub fun place to stay whole foods common areas free breakfast south beach lincoln road happy hour ocean drive miami nicole jose clubs nightlife bartender
Reviewed May 14, 2013

location is good - in walking distance to the beach and Ocean Drive. BUT: sheets, linen, and towels dirty. locks broken, both in bedroom and in bathroom. bathroom dirty. bedroom way too small, impossible with luggage. room dirty and garbage from former guests. I don't need luxury, but cleanliness should be self-evident - that's unacceptable. would not go there again. definitely not recommended. parking is 15$ per day.

Room tip: go to another place
Date of stay: May 2013
3  Thank Bachelorette174
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed here as part of a group of 8 young adults who had traveled to Miami after working at a summer camp. For what we were looking for, it was perfect! We were on a budget, so the price was great. It wasn't glamorous, but after spending 10 weeks staying in huts in the middle of the woods, it was definitely an upgrade. Hot tub, pool, friendly residents, 15min walk to south beach and close to all the good nightlife. :) would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The atmosphere in Miami is so awesome, that at the end of the day it doesn't really matter where you stay. But it was really nice to stay in this amazing hostel. I think it has the best offer for the price you pay. Rooms has A/C, cooler and it's own bathroom/shower (I was staying in 6 bed room, but we were 4 in it). Rooms also have some sort of kitchen, but it's useless. Hostel have swimming pool and a jacuzzi. Breakfast is included in price, but the choice is almost none - bagel and butter plus hard-boiled egg (everyday). There's a free BBQ every Saturday (or Sunday, not sure). Anyway, the staff is very nice, they organize party nights and suggest you places you can hang out and have fun. Since the location is not that handy, I'd recommend to use South Beach Shuttle Bus - it's really cheap (I think a quarter or two) and you can exit wherever you want. And the bus stop is just across the street.

Overall, I had a pleasure stay there for less than $20/night. I'll definitely stay in this hostel next time I come to South Beach.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Absolutely loved this hostel. Everything from check-in to cleanliness was perfect. Although location is not 100%, I think everything else this hostel offers completely outweighs this one scratch.

One final downside might be sharing bathroom when we booked an en-suite, but this was not a problem either. Totally clean and great crowd sharing!

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a fantastic time at the house. We had the house for a four night stay at the beginning of March for a bachelor party for my best friend. It was the perfect place to stay and had a very south beach feel, and was located so that we were within walking distance of beaches, clubs, restaurants, and bars. You were very helpful in getting everything coordinated and maintained a good line of communication leading up to the trip to ensure that there was no confusion about the rental. Again, I appreciate your help in making my friend's bachelor party memorable and hopefully can work wtih you again next time I am in the South Beach area.

Room tip: The facility has different room types; we stayed in the more expensive villa (a house) they call the Bikini Beach House. So, it was private just for our group and more secluded, though only steps away from the amenities. They also offer less expensive private hotel style rooms and shared dorm style rooms. The shared rooms are the ones where you have to deal with roommates and their personal messes which really has nothing to do with the facility itself.
Date of stay: March 2013