The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$279
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$324
$229
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$140
$136
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$284
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$299
$199
$323
roomertravel.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$220
$209
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

All reviewsping pong tablehot tubfun place to staycommon areasfree breakfastsouth beachhappy hourmiamicomputersvibe
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Absolutely loved this hostel. Everything from check-in to cleanliness was perfect. Although location is not 100%, I think everything else this hostel offers completely outweighs this one scratch.

One final downside might be sharing bathroom when we booked an en-suite, but this was not a problem either. Totally clean and great crowd sharing!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a fantastic time at the house. We had the house for a four night stay at the beginning of March for a bachelor party for my best friend. It was the perfect place to stay and had a very south beach feel, and was located so that we were within walking distance of beaches, clubs, restaurants, and bars. You were very helpful in getting everything coordinated and maintained a good line of communication leading up to the trip to ensure that there was no confusion about the rental. Again, I appreciate your help in making my friend's bachelor party memorable and hopefully can work wtih you again next time I am in the South Beach area.

Room Tip: The facility has different room types; we stayed in the more expensive villa (a house) they call the Bikini Beach House. So, it was private just for our group and more secluded, though only steps away from the amenities. They also offer less expensive private hotel style rooms and shared dorm style rooms. The shared rooms are the ones where you have to deal with roommates and their personal messes which really has nothing to do with the facility itself.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was looking for a hostel to stay at last minute in Miami. My friend booked the Bikini hostel. When we first walked in, it looked like a pretty interesting and fun place. There was a hot tub right out front. We were excited. Unfortunately the stay went down hill pretty fast. As much as I tried to keep an open mind, it seems like they just managed to do everything wrong. The beds are small and uncomfortable. There are like 15 people + to a bathroom/shower.Overall the place is dirty. The staff try to sell you nightclub tickets every night. Interestingly, every night the different nightclub they want to take you to is "the best in the US".

The staff seemed too preoccupied with each other and not really helpful or attentive. Internet was slow. Also, for some reason my room had a double lock on the inside and outside of the door. This means that if someone locked the door from the outside, I would have to unlock it with my key from the inside to get out. Major fire hazard!! (see pics). Also a mere touch on the faucet in the shower (that got luke warm at best) and the thing fell apart (see pics). The best part is I told someone about this 2 days ago and it is still not fixed. The thing I am most amazed is that I told at least three staff members how awful the stay was and none of them seemed to care or try to make it better. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

Room Tip: Find another place
3  Thank scott1153
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place is terrible
Noisy dirty full of cockroaches
The place fancies itself as very cool but there is nothing happening and everything is cheap looking
There us no privacy the employees Are not friendly there is nothing redeeming about this place

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank Gush333
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love this place. A hidden gem. Young care free Europeans looking to have fun in a clean healthy environment. Quaint sandy common area great for meeting friends or hanging out in the hot tub. Larry has stories that will keep you coming back for more. I love the free internet and the organized trips to the night clubs. I go back when ever I get a chance.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo