Parisian Hotel & Suites
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$329
$247
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$189
$159
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
$185
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ok so we got here by chance, because AMEXTRAVEL screwed our reservarions on the Haddon Hall. Well since it was a booking done on the hour, they charged us more 150 dollars per-night for a two-bed room.
For the price I assumed this was a nice hotel, but no. They said they had internet in the lobby, but that was a LIE, during the 2 nights we could not connect even once, and first this lady on the counter whcih booked us just told me, that is not possible I have internet, and kept working, not even moved a finger, than other guy tried to Lie again saying they were fixing it, but nothing changed.
Rooms were acceptable, and beds were comfortable, but they did not clean our room until 3pm, because they had to wash aaalll the hotel towels, because they didnot have replacements.
Lobby looked like a poor, snack/bar of the 50s, with 2 other guys offering tours and auto rentals.
elevator only fits 2 people, and the certificated of funtioning expired in 2011
Breakfast is a JOOOOOOOOOOKE only coffe, cream and orange juice, with poor imitation of mini croissants.

Look My recomendation would be just dont stay there, and actually ALL hotels in the miami beach area, which price range is between 100-150 is the same crap, so unless you are a millonare and want to spend 400 a night in the Ritz or 300 in the royal palm, just DONT GO TO MIAMI BEACH, spend you money in other place. Punta cana has all included resorts for the same price and are awsome.

Room Tip: just do not go there
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank chlmz
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were more or less acceptable, but the worst thing was breakfast!
It's hilarious that they even call it so: no bread, no milk, no egg, no fruit, only a horrible cafe and a couple of cheap uneatable muffins!

Last but not least, when I tried to pay with my credit card they told me that it wasn't working, so my colleague paid. My credit card worked everywhere else before and after the incident. When I came back home and check my account: SURPRISE! They DID book the night though!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Diego A
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was noisy up until midnight !! Thought there was a fight taking place ! My kids were scared!! Slept ok through the night but was on edge all the time !! A nice hole in the shower curtain and lack of towels !!!! The safe didn't work and the breakfast was terrible !! A cake, orange juice or coffee were the choices !! Only stayed 1 night but location was good . I booked this last minute as we were stopping off in Miami for 1 night and everywhere was full .

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Gauldie1977
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I just expend a weekend at this hotel, after a horrible experience at the Holyday INN ,and wow ! the beds are new and plush the prices are so cheap ( by beach standards) and I got the time of my life.! My rate at least 4starts.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Let me tell you something roaches! Worst ever hard beds. Toilets had dry stains on it! EWW! The smell was awful. Dirty floors and stained sheets with disgusting stuff on them. Lucky me I staid 2 days. TV like the first TV ever horrible. Just let me save your time Don't go here ever. My family left a day early. Just DISGUIISTING!

Room Tip: South side is a little better I guess
Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family