WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Parisian Hotel & Suites

Parisian Hotel & Suites
Ranked #194 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Greenville, South Carolina
“horrible down right horrible!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Let me tell you something roaches! Worst ever hard beds. Toilets had dry stains on it! EWW! The smell was awful. Dirty floors and stained sheets with disgusting stuff on them. Lucky me I staid 2 days. TV like the first TV ever horrible. Just let me save your time Don't go here ever. My family left a day early. Just DISGUIISTING!

Room Tip: South side is a little better I guess
Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank angie t

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Not your luxury Big Box Hotel - but very nice. Great location; clean, updated room with very comfortable beds, good bathroom and water. Friendly, helpful staff, small breakfast included. We stayed on 2nd floor - NO noise at all. Room has black out curtains so we slept really well. You can't go wrong here - excellent in comparable price point. And they are obviously upgrading all the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the updated rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sao Gabriel, RS
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Well since I arrived late to hotel, front desk offered me a discount and allowed me to check out one hour later. It was one of the few hotels with available rooms so I decided to stay for one night.

Needed to pay a deposit in cash because their credit card reading equipment was on TILT!!!

Poor Breakfast!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Im visiting from NEWYORK and by far this has been the worst hotel I ever stayed in. The ceiling above the vent had mold going across, the wall behind the T.V. was cracked big hole look like some one punched it, the shower curtain had pen mark all over like some one child used it as their coloring table, the lock on the door was broken off, the hinges on the door was hanging, the towels was dirty stained, orange marks black marks, the tub had extra holes leading to dump in it. this was more LIKE A CRACK HOUSE. what made it worse WAS THAT THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME MY SECURITY DEPOSIT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO STAY IN A DUMP LIKE THAT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS GARBAGE EVEN IF IT WAS THE LAST DUMP STANDING. I have pictures of the room (room 22) please visit my facebook page to view PreciousThorpe

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Precious H
Caserta, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is a true hell hole! Large bugs squashed on the wall, sheets with big stains on them, hairs in the beds, beds with sunken mattresses, the mattresses made so much noise when you moved everyone in the room woke up, air con which can not be turned off or regulated, broken tiles in the bathroom. It is a health and safety nightmare! This hotel should not be on anyone's website!! It's really worth paying a little more to stay someone cleaner!

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Sorclive
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely filthy, tiny, excuse for a room, towels were tiny pieces of sandpaper covered in filth, blood and rust. We checked in at 1am spur of the moment because there were no other rooms around dont let tge quaint exterior and lobby fool you. The lady at the front desk played music so loud in the lobby we couldnt sleep till 3am the lighting in the room was so bad/low we didnt realize just how bad it was till the morning. Tge bed was soo old and tiny a twin or single what ever is smaller i dont know? It felt like sleeping on nails and rocks. We would have slept on the floor but the carpet was so dirty we didnt take our shoes off! We slept in our clothes because the linnens and bedding looked like they borrowed it from the homeless people outside on collins. If we werent in a rented prius we would have slept in it. In the morning when i took the disgusting towels to the front desk and and showed them to her and asked for clean ones so we could try to shower she freaked out and proceeded to get enraged at the fact that i would do that out in the open at the front desk!? She wouldnt touch the towels and when I left them on the counter she then told me she was keeping our deposit. Thats when I asked her when the last time the room had been cleaned and linens and been laundered because we found a disguisting pair of panties in the closet. She charged me for the room and kept my deposit. I plan on calling the health department, better business bureau, etc. They have no parking its not that it was full they have zero parking, i almost had my car towed just while unloading my bag. I ended up paying a valet at another hotel to park my car for the night. Stay far away from this place!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Spearwarrior
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Horrible hotel ever!!!!!so dirty and stinky...right after I saw the room I went to the store to get disinfectant spray cause I am pretty sure that nobody even touch the room(may be just to take trash out)it's so bad that I can't even express my madness!!!!!!everything is so old and dirty!!!how this place is still open I have no idea...And it's ridiculous amount of money to pay they want for it...

• Stayed March 2013