“Don't stay here”

Parisian Hotel & Suites
Ranked #201 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is a true hell hole! Large bugs squashed on the wall, sheets with big stains on them, hairs in the beds, beds with sunken mattresses, the mattresses made so much noise when you moved everyone in the room woke up, air con which can not be turned off or regulated, broken tiles in the bathroom. It is a health and safety nightmare! This hotel should not be on anyone's website!! It's really worth paying a little more to stay someone cleaner!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Sorclive

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely filthy, tiny, excuse for a room, towels were tiny pieces of sandpaper covered in filth, blood and rust. We checked in at 1am spur of the moment because there were no other rooms around dont let tge quaint exterior and lobby fool you. The lady at the front desk played music so loud in the lobby we couldnt sleep till 3am the lighting in the room was so bad/low we didnt realize just how bad it was till the morning. Tge bed was soo old and tiny a twin or single what ever is smaller i dont know? It felt like sleeping on nails and rocks. We would have slept on the floor but the carpet was so dirty we didnt take our shoes off! We slept in our clothes because the linnens and bedding looked like they borrowed it from the homeless people outside on collins. If we werent in a rented prius we would have slept in it. In the morning when i took the disgusting towels to the front desk and and showed them to her and asked for clean ones so we could try to shower she freaked out and proceeded to get enraged at the fact that i would do that out in the open at the front desk!? She wouldnt touch the towels and when I left them on the counter she then told me she was keeping our deposit. Thats when I asked her when the last time the room had been cleaned and linens and been laundered because we found a disguisting pair of panties in the closet. She charged me for the room and kept my deposit. I plan on calling the health department, better business bureau, etc. They have no parking its not that it was full they have zero parking, i almost had my car towed just while unloading my bag. I ended up paying a valet at another hotel to park my car for the night. Stay far away from this place!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Spearwarrior
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Horrible hotel ever!!!!!so dirty and stinky...right after I saw the room I went to the store to get disinfectant spray cause I am pretty sure that nobody even touch the room(may be just to take trash out)it's so bad that I can't even express my madness!!!!!!everything is so old and dirty!!!how this place is still open I have no idea...And it's ridiculous amount of money to pay they want for it...

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Offtheirene
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Dirty, filthy, run-down, smelly, crack-hotel feel to this place! Carpeting is stained and dirty. Towels are old, stained, & dirty. Beds are old, dirty, and stained. Walls are old, dirty, and stained. Bed spread full of hair. It is almost midnight and we cannot even force ourselves to stay here another minute! Camping in a tent in the middle of the woods is cleaner than this place!

• Stayed: March 2013
65  Thank cjvtt
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Residence for dealers and prostitutes!!!

Horrible dirty hotel, scandalous staff!
Sheets dirty, room smelled like urine. 3 minutes after walking into the room we were at the front desk demanding a refund for the night which was not returned. Unfortunately I payed cash.
Stay there at your own risk.
Same room price stayed at the Best Western Oceanfront up the street fantastic in comparison!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
17  Thank dneisingh
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The worst room I have ever stayed at. Lamps in the room was broken. Beds were hard and worn out, bathroom was filthy. Linen was surprisingly clean. The floors was dirty. If it was'nt for us being tired and needed a room badly we should not stayed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
13  Thank Mats J
Reviewed January 29, 2013

There were so many worse but clear reviews below. so I don't need to say too much.

It was total accident to stay here and we had no choice.
All I can say is "PLEASE DO NOT GO, IF YOU CAN!"

Rooms...I thought is was a hostel. not hotel, not motel, but it's worse than a hostel.
Free breakfast ... some stale pastries and sunny D! i haven't seen this for years. and coffee takses like ouch. But this is also gone in 5 mins. becuase it's only maybe 5 servings while so many more people staying in the hotel.
Service.. we arrived late and they can't my room is canceled and can't serve the room anymore.
are you kidding me? It was prepaid through the biggest hotel site in the US. it didn't say anything about the check in time.

But over all, I think it's just waste of time to write more.
Just do not stay here.
for you!

but still, enjoy Miami!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple