“Terrible”

Parisian Hotel & Suites
Ranked #201 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Horrible hotel ever!!!!!so dirty and stinky...right after I saw the room I went to the store to get disinfectant spray cause I am pretty sure that nobody even touch the room(may be just to take trash out)it's so bad that I can't even express my madness!!!!!!everything is so old and dirty!!!how this place is still open I have no idea...And it's ridiculous amount of money to pay they want for it...

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Offtheirene

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Dirty, filthy, run-down, smelly, crack-hotel feel to this place! Carpeting is stained and dirty. Towels are old, stained, & dirty. Beds are old, dirty, and stained. Walls are old, dirty, and stained. Bed spread full of hair. It is almost midnight and we cannot even force ourselves to stay here another minute! Camping in a tent in the middle of the woods is cleaner than this place!

• Stayed: March 2013
65  Thank cjvtt
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Residence for dealers and prostitutes!!!

Horrible dirty hotel, scandalous staff!
Sheets dirty, room smelled like urine. 3 minutes after walking into the room we were at the front desk demanding a refund for the night which was not returned. Unfortunately I payed cash.
Stay there at your own risk.
Same room price stayed at the Best Western Oceanfront up the street fantastic in comparison!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
17  Thank dneisingh
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The worst room I have ever stayed at. Lamps in the room was broken. Beds were hard and worn out, bathroom was filthy. Linen was surprisingly clean. The floors was dirty. If it was'nt for us being tired and needed a room badly we should not stayed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
13  Thank Mats J
Reviewed January 29, 2013

There were so many worse but clear reviews below. so I don't need to say too much.

It was total accident to stay here and we had no choice.
All I can say is "PLEASE DO NOT GO, IF YOU CAN!"

Rooms...I thought is was a hostel. not hotel, not motel, but it's worse than a hostel.
Free breakfast ... some stale pastries and sunny D! i haven't seen this for years. and coffee takses like ouch. But this is also gone in 5 mins. becuase it's only maybe 5 servings while so many more people staying in the hotel.
Service.. we arrived late and they can't my room is canceled and can't serve the room anymore.
are you kidding me? It was prepaid through the biggest hotel site in the US. it didn't say anything about the check in time.

But over all, I think it's just waste of time to write more.
Just do not stay here.
for you!

but still, enjoy Miami!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bunnybeetheb
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Me and a group of friends went to Miami for Dayglow(life in color) and booked at the Parisian. Before going down there we read the all the horrible reviews and realized how crappy this hotel was going to be, we dreaded it. When we arrived, the guys at the front desk were somewhat rude and very slow. BUT... we went to the room and it was not bad at all, in fact actually nice! The room had hardwood floors, the place was clean, bathroom was clean and the maid was very nice. Next time I go to miami I will be staying in this hotel. Only negatives were the front desk and the walls are thin so you can hear other people but not bad.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was awesome
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank JBBRESETT
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The worst hotel in Miami, I can't believe they let this hotel operate , bad smell , bed bug, very old tv without remote, very cheap breakfast , please stay away,you regret staying here , Oh yeah it's No refund , very old bath towel , incomftaible bed , very dirty carpet , when I asked for someone to come vaccume the carpet they told me that they don't have a vacce cleaner and the only one they has Brock

• Stayed: December 2012