“First time !”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stopped by on a wednesday, it was 1$ dollars for all sandwiches. It's really cheap and it's funny to choose on the big choice of mini sandwiches. For the price it was ok ! Patatas bravas are regular potatoes, don't be fool. And service can be long, very long. A lil bit messy but for the price on Lincoln, it's very not a problem!

1  Thank MissEatandSleep

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This expanding Spanish chain offers delightful little rolls with 100 different fillings all of which come in at well below the price of other dine in options on Lincoln Mall.

Starting at a buck and topping out at $3 each they suggest getting five to taste the variety of fresh bread and quality ingredients. I opted for a $5 salad (decent size) and a couple of rolls.

Wine is a snip at $3 and it all gets cheaper on Wednesdays so be sure to stop by then if you're on a super tight budget. Good service to go with it and good outdoor seating to watch the world go by.

1  Thank Vegas_Fisherman
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

DO NOT go to this location. I have been to the location in brickell and it has excellent service. I figured this one would be the same.. Boy was I wrong. Our order was placed at 9:45. I personally handed the server our order. After receiving our drinks a few minutes later I asked for a diet coke. At 10:20 I had seen everyone around my table have their orders brought to them. The table next to us who's order had been taking one minute before ours had already paid and left. Not once did anyone check on us, when I asked someone else where our meal was the server goes "is there a Problem". 2 servers actually said in front of us that someone had taken our order and given it to another party. Spoke with "manager" who brought diet coke finally, and an order that wasn't even ours. Manager just said sorry for delay --- and even then he didn't bring out our entire order. They charged us for the wrong items. We didn't get half of what we ordered. This was horrible. I work in the hospitality industry and people are always asking me to recommend restaurants near by -- I will definitely tell them to stay away from this location. HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stopped for a quick bite while strolling on Lincoln road with my wife.Very nicely adorned with many black and white photos of Spain.The menu is very extensive,but easy to navigate.We shared 6 items,the best being the blue cheese garlic pork..Portions are small,but that is what it is all about here,you try a variety of taste.The only negative was the help,not very friendly and more interested in talking to each other than taking care of our needs.Hope this improves because this is a nice addition to Lincoln road.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a restaurant in Lincoln Rd in miami beach and we stopped here.
Bread is very good and ingredients are fresh.
In addition to that price is more than acceptable.
Fits perfectly European tastes (We are Italian)
A place to suggest