“Great Italian food”

Mi Ami Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: It is The Latest Truly Italian Experience in Ocean Drive. From Breakfast to Dinner you can Taste our Famous Pizzas & Italian Chef's Specialties. At Night the Atmosphere transform the Beautiful Terrace in a Lounge Bar, with Wine and Cocktails from our Unreal Barman. It's the Perfect Spot before going to Nikki Beach, at just 5 minutes walking distance. Come to Taste the Italian Love for Food!
New York City, New York
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to enjoy Italian pizza and seafood . They have hours when a glass of wine is free . Food is excellent , service very friendly , pricy but worthit !!
A bunch of hellos to Boris the host , who makes u feel like ur in Italy :)

Veracruz, Mexico
“excellent restaurant service is great and food fabulous”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

we went for dinner first day in Miami augt 7th after read some reviews here at tripadvisor, we had tuna carpatio with avocado that was supreme.i had salmon my husband the rissotto and my kids a pizza everythinf was incredible good, the service was perfect, after this good experience we decided to go there for last day aug 11th everything was noce as the first time just a little down was the fish my husband had was a little overcooked but was good anyway, they sent a nice liquor on the house before we leaving that was very good was something with lemon but i cant recall it's name the problem is it was so strong(alcohol) LOL thanks for giving us a great time in your restaurant we will recomend it for sure

• Visited August 2012
Christian F, Owner at Mi Ami Italian Cafe, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for the review, tuna carpaccio is one of our specialties.
The liquor with lemon flavour is called Limoncello and it's made of Sorrento's lemons zest and alcohol. It's a great digestive, commonly served in the Amalfi coast, in the south of italy.
I'm glad you enjoyed the food experience and I hope to see you again at Mi Ami.
Bergkamen, Germany
“SUPER”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Perfekt we had some good Pizza and Fish .We stayed 5 Weeks in the Hotel where the Restaurant
is located.The best Pizza I`ve ever eaten!!!!! I am Germann and not Italian but trust me.
We were there with our friends from Miami Beach and as locals they loved it also.
Michael and Birgit

• Visited April 2012
I'm glad you appreciated our 100% Italian Pizza! Every single ingredient comes from Italy... specially the pizza chef :-) It's a pleasure for me to know that Miami Beach Residents are discovering our place as we welcome not only tourists but locals too. Thanks for the review
Ottawa
“Wonderful Lunch!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We just happened on this wonderful restaurant on our visit to South Beach. The greeter out front told us that this place was the best. I agree! We need gluten-free options and they accommodated beautifully. We started with g-f calamari. The kids had spaghetti bolognese, my husband had spaghetti alla'arrabiata, and I had buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto and tomato panini. All gluten-free. The cook sent out a sample of the g-f bruschetta. Everything was delicious (portions are huge) and the service was exemplary! Don't hesitate. This is a great spot for a delicious lunch only one block from the beach.

Denver, Colorado
“Perfect Birthday Dinner!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Family of 10 went for my birthday as I selected the restaurant based on Tripadvisor reviews. Made reservations in advance and we had to keep pushing the time back as we were delayed in getting to the restaurant on time. The restaurant had no problem with our request. When we arrived we had a beautiful table set up on the exterior side of the restaurant. Service was excellent! One server continually passed our table to fill up drinks and clear plates. The one downfall is we should of asked for tap water when they offered flat or sparkling water. That was a surprise on our bill. Other than that the night was perfect.