“just like in Peru!”

My Ceviche
Ranked #116 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: My Ceviche was established in March 2012, with the objective of being the premier fast-casual purveyor of fresh seafood in the form of ceviches, tacos, burritos, salads, and stone crabs. My Ceviche combines high-quality food with the convenience and affordability of a quick service restaurant, showcased in a beach-meets-city venue with an open kitchen. The goal of our company is to provide customers with healthy and delicious entrees, sourced with fresh, quality ingredients.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

very fresh and tasty ceviche of many styles with all sorts of extras to throw in by a kitchen that prides itself on freshness and sustainability. not really any place to sit except a handful of stools outside the stand, so this is a place from which to take out. they deliver anywhere in Miami Beach.

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved their stuff! Everything was fresh, generous portions and very quick. We would take the meals home and enjoy them under the stars on our terrace and it was really great

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This place is to be awesome. But like all goods things, it had to end. For starters there was hardly any fish in my ceviche. The container was less than half full (almost one third full) and it was mostly liquid, tomatoes and onions. When they opened the place their containers were full of ceviche. Secondly, whatever little amount of fish they included in the ceviche was cut so small that it was as big as a corn kernel. Took me while to separate the massive amount of onions and was left with two spoonfuls of tiny pieces of ceviche. And yes speaking of corn, what happen to the big piece of corn on the con they used to serve? This piece was so small it only had a couple of rows of kernels. The sweet potato was raw inside. And for almost $15 I'm sure I'm
Not going back there. Felt robbed

2  Thank John C
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great ceviche and stone crab claws! Order and the waitress will bring your food to you at the hostel next door which has a full service bar! Then the bar will give you a 10% discount on your tab for ordering from My Ceviche!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I really enjoyed the ceviches here. The fish taco was nice but the namesakes dishes are the best. Try their rice bowl which includes flavored rice. This is not a sit down restaurant. You can pick up food at the counter and eat at the hostel lobby next door. Come for great ceviche to go.