“Not disappointed”

My Ceviche
Ranked #104 of 1,139 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: My Ceviche was established in March 2012, with the objective of being the premier fast-casual purveyor of fresh seafood in the form of ceviches, tacos, burritos, salads, and stone crabs. My Ceviche combines high-quality food with the convenience and affordability of a quick service restaurant, showcased in a beach-meets-city venue with an open kitchen. The goal of our company is to provide customers with healthy and delicious entrees, sourced with fresh, quality ingredients.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I read about this place before arriving. I looked forward to it for 3 days. It was great and did not disappoint. The spicey pop corn was a great topper to a simple but tasty meal.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Just love it! Octopus ceviche is delicious as well as the fish tacos with jalapeño mayo! I am addicted and I wish I could eat here every day

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Delicious, fresh cerviche from this little hole-in-the-wall on Washington Ave, we took it down to South Pointe Park to eat, which was really nice. Portions could be a fraction larger but the flavours are really excellent.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had take out, really enjoyed the food. Definately a top pic in florida. They got a good thing going.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I didn't go out for meals very often during my holidays, however, looking back, this was my favourite one. It's not really a restaurant (although they had a small table and chairs outside) and I had a take out, but it was really really nice. I had Spicy Mango Slow with grilled octopus and Fish Tacos. Everything was super fresh and I really enjoyed the salad - it was huge and had a really healthy feel to it (but in a good way!). The fish tacos were cooked to perfection, with good size junks of fish at a very reasonable price. Unfortunately I didn't manage to go back there - something I regret! Hopefully I'll be back in Miami...