“Hidden gem in South Beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Ceviche

My Ceviche
Ranked #125 of 1,066 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington, DC
“Hidden gem in South Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried My Ceviche and felt the food was very tasty and fresh and definitely one of the few places that doesn't bust your budget in south beach. My husband ordered a spicy ceviche and raved about it. I ordered the tomato avocado salad and limeade. The salad was huge and came with a really tasty lemon vinaigrette. The limeade was more tart than sweet and definitely seems to be made with real lime juice.

You walk up to a window to order and can either eat on a bench or the few chairs on the sidewalk or take your food to go. Not knowing this was the setup, they must have gotten a good laugh when my husband called to ask if we needed a reservation ;)

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

London
“Great fish tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Brilliant, staff were very polite and friendly. The portions were just right and the food tasted so fresh. Thanks guys and see you next year

Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“Fresh and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Fast food can be very very good and if you don't believe me you have to try this little place in miami beach. Fresh seafood, ceviches, burritos, tacos and much more.

• Visited October 2012
connecticut
“Move over Joe, Best of the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Freshest ceviche, amazing fresh fish tacos and by far the very best stone crabs to be found on the beach! They are NEVER frozen, when they are out, they are out, so don't wait! Staff is lovely and they will deliver right to your beach chair if you desire - all at about 40 percent less than other restaurants.

• Visited October 2012
miami
“Two words "FRESH AN GOOD"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I work close to this place, we order as many 2 times at week from my ceviche, The food is awesome and for south beach standars the prizes are Very good. I do really enjoy my ceviche is as fresh as you can get.

• Visited September 2012