“Great Massage in South Beach!”

Bodies Kneaded Massage Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bodies Kneaded™ Massage Spa has been in the same location on Miami's South Beach since 1996 Bodies Kneaded is Your Alternative to Hotel Spas and Massage Chains That Over-Charge and Under-Deliver. Bodies Kneaded Offers World Class, Unrivaled, Serious, No Nonsense Deep Tissue Massage Therapies - -KNOT Those Annoying Memorized Swedish Routines. As seen in: InStyle Magazine, The Wall Street Journal & Many More. On-Site Massage Services for Film Productions, Special Events, Corporate Cultures & Charities. Voted The Best Deep Tissue On Miami Beach for relaxation, pain management as well as the most consistent professional massage therapies in South Florida. Located in The Spanish Inspired Village of Española Way on South Beach Miami
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Atlanta, GA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great Massage in South Beach!”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I had a one hour hot stone massage and my friend had a one hour deep tissue massage. We enjoyed the music and the scents and both of our massages were excellent. Nice guys, too! Highly recommended.

Visited January 2011

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Truly The Best Massage I have had”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I was given a package of 60 minute massage treatments for the holidays.
I have serious chronic pain and stress from my job - this place really knows their stuff!
Check out Stewart - he is the best at locating and releasing muscle pain and tension.
Bodies Kneaded is located in the middle of South Beach and is a quiet, private oasis that is truly the best massage we have had.

Visited January 2011
Los Angeles, California
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“WE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2010

This was the best massage ever! My best friend and I went on a weekend vacation to Miami and decided we should spoil ourselves with a nice massage. We checked tripadvisor and it had very good reviews/ratings of this place so we decided to check it out. Now we walked in there with very high expectations and these guys still exceeded our expectations!!!! I didn't have to tell my masseuse where my knots were and he found all of them and i'm pain free! They play very relaxing music and the massage was very gentle yet strong enough to heal my back. After the massage, they were able to give us all the best ice cream shops, bars, restaurants that were in town! They were so sweet and gave us so much information! They even gave us a free parking pass to use!! My friend and I can agree that this was a memorable experience as the service was great. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! If we ever visit Miami again, we would definitely book them OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Thanks guys for such a great massage! Hope you're reading this because I told you guys I'd give you an excellent review! :) Don't forget us because one day we will be back!

- Nari and Jieun from Chicago

3 Thank nlee1220
Queens, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 12, 2010

It was the best massage I ever had. I will definately be back again next month.

Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Magic Hands!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

My husband and I just left Miami after celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary. I love full body massages, but my husband can take them or leave them because he says they are a waste of time and feels like an expensive body rub. I found Bodies Kneeded on the internet and convinced him we should give them a try. After receiving a back, neck, and shoulders deep tissue massage at their spa, he is a HUGE fan of massages! We both were so relaxed when we were done it felt as though we were floating!! It was absolutely the best massage either of us had ever received. All the stress in our bodies disappeared. I recommend this spa highly!!! We will definitely visit them again when we return to Miami. You guys are great!!!

1 Thank Superwoman42