“always available when kneaded.....”

Bodies Kneaded Massage Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bodies Kneaded™ Massage Spa has been in the same location on Miami's South Beach since 1996 Bodies Kneaded is Your Alternative to Hotel Spas and Massage Chains That Over-Charge and Under-Deliver. Bodies Kneaded Offers World Class, Unrivaled, Serious, No Nonsense Deep Tissue Massage Therapies - -KNOT Those Annoying Memorized Swedish Routines. As seen in: InStyle Magazine, The Wall Street Journal & Many More. On-Site Massage Services for Film Productions, Special Events, Corporate Cultures & Charities. Voted The Best Deep Tissue On Miami Beach for relaxation, pain management as well as the most consistent professional massage therapies in South Florida. Located in The Spanish Inspired Village of Española Way on South Beach Miami
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
A TripAdvisor Member
“always available when kneaded.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2003

I've have been a client of Bodies Kneaded since '96. I am a fitness professional who travels frequently to Miami with my private clients or as a presenter at fitness expositions that are held annually in Miami.
During my hiatus from presenting or training others, I regularly seek out Stewart at Bodies Kneaded for a variety of the massages that my clients rave about elsewhere. Bodies Kneaded is a Miami jewel worthy of your inspection; just a short distance from any hotel along the beach.....go there, don't waste another minute!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“You need bodies kneaded”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2003

My husband and I came to Miami for a vacation this summer and were referred to Bodies Kneaded by our concierge. From the moment I walked in there, I knew that I was in for a treat. The place smells divine-I immediately began to relax. Then, the massage was incredible. Stewart is the epitome of professional and knows how to really give a lasting massage. None of that light touch stuff that wears off the second the person's hand is gone. I felt great for days afterward. This is an exceptional spa. Adorable, cozy, beautiful, great music, wonderful smells, strong hands. I'd recommend it to the pickiest massage connoiseurs.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous Massage Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2003

Bodies Kneaded was the best massage I have ever had! If you are TRULY looking for a Deep TISSUE Massage ask for Stewart as he is the best massage therapist I have ever had! I have had massages all over the world and he is HANDS DOWN - the BEST!Cheers Stewart and Bodies Kneaded!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member