“This place is awesome!”

Bodies Kneaded Massage Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bodies Kneaded™ Massage Spa has been in the same location on Miami's South Beach since 1996 Bodies Kneaded is Your Alternative to Hotel Spas and Massage Chains That Over-Charge and Under-Deliver. Bodies Kneaded Offers World Class, Unrivaled, Serious, No Nonsense Deep Tissue Massage Therapies - -KNOT Those Annoying Memorized Swedish Routines. As seen in: InStyle Magazine, The Wall Street Journal & Many More. On-Site Massage Services for Film Productions, Special Events, Corporate Cultures & Charities. Voted The Best Deep Tissue On Miami Beach for relaxation, pain management as well as the most consistent professional massage therapies in South Florida. Located in The Spanish Inspired Village of Española Way on South Beach Miami
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was looking last min for a spa! And I found this place, for my bf birthday! And we decide for the deep tissue... OMG was incredible! They really know how to Do it, is really intense but help you with the pain! And they are so nice!

1  Thank Roberto L

Reviewed November 21, 2012

How on earth has it been 4 years in a row I've been on vacation in South Beach and this was the first time I visited this gem? I don't know - but it won't happen again! Treated my wife, who's a bit skiddish about people touching her, to a Reflexology appointment and I took the "Anti Fluff and Buff" treatment. Being a regular massage receiver - I have plenty to compare to. THIS WAS BY FAR MY BEST EVER! Every element that's supposed to facilitate a good experience was there - beautiful environment, a therapist that asked the right questions and responded with just the right amount of pressure - this was a heavenly experience. We did this the day before we left, so after a week of walking on the beach, bike-riding, and touring all kinds of cool places - this was the PERFECT way to wrap up the week.

I should mention...that my wife had such an amazing experience with her Reflexology experience, she asked me, "is it normal that I felt like bursting into tears it felt so good?"

Enough said!

This is a MUST DO if you are in the area!

1  Thank WindyCityFinest
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Booked two spa packages---Zone Out and Betty Ford---with Mariano on September 18 and 19. Located on a quiet street and decorated with unique artwork, Bodies Kneaded is an unique gem of Miami Beach! Would highly recommend the massages which can be tailored to your preference as well as the relaxing facial treatments. Thanks for a truly memorable experience!

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Myself and 2 girlfriends got the shiatsu massage and loved it! We felt so relaxed after and wished we could stay in Miami longer to get another one!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have found this place to be the most consistent and gives the most amazing deep tissue massage.
Unlike at the many generic spa's around Miami, I found the place comfortable and owners to be proffessional, attentive and very good at what they do. I would 100% reccommend.

1  Thank LouiseWills7