We spent 3 nights in this hotel beginning of Februari 2013.
We had a long flight from Amsterdam via New York and hoped to enjoy Miami Beach for a few days before going on a round-trip in Florida.
* Dirty smell in the room and on the hallway (made us gag)
* The room was very dirty, dust and dirt everywhere (no difference after "cleaning" )
* 2 Queen beds which were both broken, one was a wooden plank and the other dropped 20 inches on 1 side
* No balcony
* VERY small and dirty bathroom (mold and rust everywhere)
* A lot of noise of the street (streetside room) and the neighbouring rooms, could literally follow conversations when people were talking in the next room
* Expensive parking
* No WiFi
* No coffee/tea making facilities
* No "yes we can"
We literally got sick of the room, had a cough and felt bad for a week
* Close proximity to the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a tranquil courtyard setting across from the beach; three blocks from the Historic District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Dorchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorchester Hotel Miami